Thursday, April 02, 2009

Tuesday was so so so boring... I was at home. Mummy wasn't home from KL yet. until at night. LOL. And worse still, Internet connection was cut off -.- DAMN. now you know why I feel sooooo bored. I changed my bedsheet and packed my room for awhile. LOL. had dinner with mummy. and tt marks the end of the day. haha.

Yst I went to school to have lunch with enxian, den meet my ICT group mates for preparation for today's presentation. after which, haha. I went somewhere with some ppl, but shan't say where and with who... cos only they will know. ((: and guess what, yst's April's Fool Day! LOL. played a few jokes on friends. lol. And of cos JK too. Bluffed him, saying that i'm emigrating to aust. LOL but he found out that i was just playing a trick on him. and guess what, he tricked me at night with a lie of his. GEEZ. I took it for real can!

and I'm proud to announce that as of this morning, JK and I am attached :D I'm very very happy, of cos... but not as excited as ppl think i would. hahaha. (((:

anyway, today I finally got over and done with with my ICT presentation! WOOTS!!!!!... happy :D lol. cos i think i did a great job today... LOL. great job as in, my presentation was quite smooth, although i din ans to the questions raised during the Q&A session. hahaha. LOL!.... got loads of things to do man... have to complete my ALS, and study for bio test... LOL, ok, according to prof chia, it's quiz. (:

alright, i think that's all that i have to say for today. LOL!!!!

No comments: