Wednesday, April 08, 2009

heyy all. sooooo shag la. LOL. again.the "shag" word has appeared a trillion times since i started blogging. haha. damn, but i really am tired! -.-

anyhow, I dont know why but last night i slept at 2plus. and today I woke up at 9plus. I was preparing to wake up at 12 or so. but I just can't. So, acc-ed mum for breakfast den went marketing blah blah blah. Finally got home and went school to meet enxian. Had lunch at can A den went to the same place to study :D And so, we studied from 2plus near 3 to 6.30pm or so. LOL. ok la, at least I thought that I really concentrated during this perios of studying.

So, enxian went for tuition and I went home to have dinner! Today's dishes are exceptionally good. I dont know why but I seriously love it (: hahaha. And I finally finish fixing my blogskin... SHEW. it took me quite awhile seriously... But it really looks better in IE, rather than FF.

And so, tml I'm gg to school to study again. But I might be like a walking zombie la. LOL. cos I'm watching soccer right now, thinking of sleeping after this, which will be around 5am? hopefully i can sleep still around 12 den meet them for lunch den study... tml I can study till late. probably until 8pm? or 9 even. whatever it is, JIAYOU! I seriously hope I can finish AAB 103 by this week.

Updates: Now it's half-time. Man utd 1 - Porto 1. Go manchester united!!! (: anyway, rooney scored that goal. It was a defence cock-up by porto la. but rooney was good enough to predict where, when and how fast the defender will kick the ball, so he immediately sprinted over even when the defender has not passed the ball. and he was right! caught off-guard and that's the equaliser. (:

Ok, gonna enjoy watching the match den go sleep. hehe... Looking forward to friday... I miss you.. ♥

No comments: