Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I freaking slept at 4plus this morning... and guess what? a draw... 2-2. sucks! I thought we were winning when Tevez scored. Who knows... ): Nvm, the good thing is, Arsenal drew too. BUT the bad thing is, Porto's away. SHUCKS. GEEZ.

And so, I woke up at 1030 or so, prepared my stuff and went off to sch to study with them. We managed to start studying around 1pm, and fel left at 1730 or so... enxian and I stayed till 1900+. LOL.

I feel that I've been progressing very slowly in terms of studying for exams. Seems like it takes me such a long time to complete a few stack of notes. LOL. DAMN. I must buck up... ):

**********************************

Sometimes I really feel so sian when we talk about durians. I seriously dislike durians, but I dont hate durians. Durians are weird definitely and like some people, they can't accept durians too, Cos it just tastes weird. So, not everyone can accept eating durians. to some, it just stinks up your mouth. Sadly, to me, it stinks up my mouth. Because of it's "stinky" nature, it actually can stink up the whole surrounding around it. Moreover, it has thorns. that is the most irritating thing i dislike about durians. even when you carry it in a plastic bag, it can still poke you accidentally and it just hurts, so much so that you do not want to carry the durians anymore.

But when you think over, and wana try to open the durian to appreciate the weird taste of it, it pokes you again. So i'm thinking, why do i have to risk myself to open the durians, and get poked? Moreover, what's worse when the taste of the flesh isn't to your liking. It's fine, totally fine to get poked IF the flesh is nice. BUT the problem is it's not. I don't know. And sometimes I really hate it when my friend/s keep asking me to try opening the durians.

***************************

haha. Ignore if you can't understand. No qns will be entertained, once again. thanks (:

waiting for JK's call now... LOL.. gg to sleep after talking. tired... -.- bye!

No comments: