Thursday, April 09, 2009




Hello! the above pics are showing my newborn cousin! cute rite? it's a girl. haha. and she has dimples! damn cute :D but what you are seeing is when she was sleeping la. haha she was sleeping most of the time when I was there. Her head is so small la, i can practically cover her whole face with my palms. haha. My grandma was so happy to carry her. Seems like she really love and dotes on my cousin a lot :D

Uncle has one Chihuahua and one Toy Poodle at home. the Chihuahua was sadly locked up in the room behind while the Toy Poodle was in the living room, tied to the leg of a table. It looks sooooo cute. haha, just like the kind of soft toy doggie. but too bad, it's a bitch. Wonder how will it be like when they menstruate. LOL! I dont know at all, cos my Chihuahua is a male dog :D

Haha, the most hilarious thing is that my Vietnamese auntie and my uncle wanted to introduce a Vietnamese girl to Meng Cousin. haha. I dont really know how to pronounce her name,after all it's a vietnamese name, but it sounds like the malay name "Ain". She speaks abit of English and ABIT of mandarin, and is older than me by a year. But i think I look older than her. hahaha.

She is not the really HOT and PRETTY kinda beauty LOL but she is very pleasing to the eyes and is very sweet looking. has a great smile and is very welcoming. very likeable. My grandma is so funny. She kept staring (literally I mean) at Ain, and she didn't know how to react. haha. My grandma likes her alot and was already talking about her future with Meng Cousin. LOL! I think they are still at my uncle's place now. (:

okok, enough of slacking around for the day. gg to mug now. tata! (:

No comments: