Sunday, April 26, 2009

YO! I watched Star Awards just now. haha. well, I think the awards were given rather fairly. haha. I guessed correctly most of the awards, except the best actor. I dont like Chen Han Wei, and I dont like his acting. I just felt that there are others who acted better. Qi Yu Wu is another one that I dont really like, cos he's not good-looking and his acting is only so-so. Mediacorp just kept pushing him to fame. Dont understand why. It's like hello... there are better actors who look much better den him.

If you know me well, you should know that I really do not like Joanne Peh. But I guessed it that she will win cos I really felt that she acted well in Little Nonya. Jeanette Aw is like what la... I dont like her too. Cos she can't act well. very rigid kinda acting. It's like she looks and acts the same in every show. -.- I was hoping she wont get top 10, but I know it's not that possible la. LOL. I mean if she dont even got top 10, den she's really a disgrace la. Cos so much has been done for her.

I like Ng Hui. she acted really well in TLN. xiang yun ok la... haha. not bad la. LOL. the next big drama coming up is The Ultimum. I think I saw cheryl. lol. should be her la. shall ask her about it. haha. As for Dai Yang Tian, I like him! he's so good-looking. But i dont understand why he got the Newcomer award. He didn't act that much in TLN, and acting was so-so only la. I think the other newcomers acted better than he did. LOL.

Top 10 were all quite expected. It's like out of 10, 8 is like CONFIRMED will get it one. as for males, i think Hui-ge is the one that ppl din expect. haha. I admired Zheng Ge Ping's acting too. And I like Lin Xiang Ping. haha the best actor and actress last yr. I love Jessica Liu too. haha.

Just a side note, I seriously dislike Dawn ___ (duno) haha. one of the 7 princesses. like LOL. she can't act. and look at her costume for last yr's star awards. -.- COS-tume. as in, she was wrapped in some lollita. something to do with hello kitty or what fuck one la. Just damn kiddish and disgusting. It's totally like not showing enough respect to the event, or it's just plain dumb and childish. -.-

OK tt's all! haha gg to wash up and sleep and gg to sch for dance tml! meeting enxian and fel for breakfast. and gg K with Fel after dance! YEAH!

No comments: