Sunday, April 26, 2009

I feel so shag... -.- Geesus. Cos I'm not having enough sleep! DAMN.

Yst went out with JK to have fish and chips at Fishermen's Wharf at Clarke Quay. Den went over to the modeling agency. Same crap. paying so much for a portfolio that might bring you nothing. LOL. So I dont think I will go for it la.. -.-

After we left the agency, we headed towards Cathay to watch Friday the 13th. FUCK. seriously. I watched until I was about to cry. It's not really THAT gory. But it's very scary! I jumped up like duno how many fucking times while watching the show la. LOL. JK was scared also la. haha. I mean who wouldn't la.. I see couple all around us hugging so tight. HAHA. The killer really appear out of nowhere and it's unexpected. The show is nice la, cos it's quite fast-paced and it keeps scaring you. haha. it's M18 i think due to sexual scenes la. cos the gore is not really that gory. This movie is great. It scares you right from the start until the end. End as in, seriously END. DAMN.

We then had dinner at xin yuan ji again. lol. cos JK wasn't feeling well, so we went to get some soupy stuff (: went to esplanade for awhile and head home! Next sat is our 1st month! :D Time flies. Which is good. haha. Every day passed is a day nearer to his ORD date (:

Yeah, finally! Dance is resuming. hehe. have been waiting for it la. Geesus. Tml I will be helping out with Joc's choreo for Mad cos she's in China now. Figuring out the formational changes and stuff. But it's really difficult cos there're some that have not yet confirmed if they are performing. Gees. I guess tml just clean up steps first den listen to what they say regarding to perform or not lo.

Anyway, I watched Man Utd play this morning. at half-time, Spurs was leading with 2 goals. I was SOOOO freaking sad ok. the 2 goals scored were due to poor defence and the timings were very close. So it's like a double blow in a short time. I ended up so depressed during half-time, cursing and swearing and telling ppl how sad I was. haha. LOL! 2nd half started off rather well. Man Utd still kept attacking. wow. the 1st goal that Man Utd had was by ronaldo, who scored a penalty earned by Carrick. However, Looking at the replays, I dont think it was a penalty la, cos Gomes did hit the ball first, before ramming into Carrick. Dont understand why the commentator said it should have been a red card. -.-

There's still quite a few things i'm not sure abt soccer until i talked to my older younger bro last night, about the penalty and offsides. That penalty kick-started the goal scoring spree from Utd. Rooney scored next, followed by Ronaldo who headed the winning goal. Rooney den scored again, despite spurs' defenders trying so hard to clear the ball, the ball did alr cross the line. Berbatov then scored a last one which is also very very near to the line. Gomes was trying his best to hold the ball in between his legs but still, Berbatov managed to get it into the net. Therefore, the final score is 5-2! (: Nice one Man Utd! So happy la. haha~

Here is it. enjoy (: haha.

No comments: