Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Once again, I have to repeat, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. lol. well, this is really the first time i tried studying till early morning like 5plus am? LOL. I mean for exams. usually the day before exams, you'll see me sleeping soundly by around 10pm. It really tells us that in Uni, everything is different. No one will care if you listen during lectures, if you revise your work constantly. It all boils down to one thing: SELF-DISCIPLINE. it is not difficult to see that I've a lack of that. -.-

BUT the good thing is, the nightmare is OVER. today i had my last paper of the semester. :D I am soooooo freaking happy can! happy as in, glad that it's over. ironically, i do not feel any signs of relief as to tell myself that exams are over and i can enjoy. I totally could not feel that. Indeed, I enjoyed myself after exams just now. with a couple of friends. (: shall update a few days later what I did today (: The point is, i'm not 'out' of the exam mood yet. I still feel very serious and shag due to late nights and stuff like that. Probably i need sleep, i need to sleep like a pig to regain my liveliness back. LOL.

oh well, today's paper was quite ok. I hope i can get A or higher? i HOPE, ok... -.- hopefully moderation wont pull my grades down.hope test results can help pull up the exam marks too. I just hope that the good will happen. but i must always be prepared to get a B or C. incase... lol

What is love? I don't know.
But I know one thing: Do not love for the sake of loving. Love him, for who he is. Treasure this, cherish it. One day you will understand. This is what love is all about.

I AM SO TIRED. i wanted to watch liverpool v arsenal but now i'm too tired to do so. gonna sleep! nitess.... (:

No comments: