Sunday, April 12, 2009

heyy..

Fri i woke up very early in the morning to go "sao mu". It's my late auntie, who passed away when she was only 28. Yes, 28. Such a young age rite? Well, life and death is unpredictable. let's cherish everyday of our lives. (:

And so, my maternal grandparents and my 2 cousins and the rest of us went. My dad drove us there in a pick-up and Meng Cousin drove his bike there. OMG la~ it was so freaking packed! jam and jam and jam. DAMN. haha. finally, we went up the pagoda and prayed. after an hour plus den we moved off. haha.

Dad dropped me off at redhill and i trained down to city hall from there. haha. So, I met JK (: We watched fast and furious 4 at The Grand Cathay. I like the show! haha. I mean it's kinda like finally a good movie after such a long time. LOL. after Ip Man. LOL. i still rmb (: hahaha. however, JK din like it, cos he dont like cars. well, i love cars! i love the racing scenes and all that :D i think i'm so boyish la, i like the stuff that guys like. like soccer... blah blah blah... haha. after that, we went to HPC to have dinner! i was craving for it for awhile la, and i really got to dine there on fri. thanks JK! *muacks* :D after dinner, we went to a place that we have not gone for a long long time. went there for awhile den went home (:

Saturday morning, noon to be exact, I met Fel and Enxian for lunch at my house's nearby coffeeshop. Den we "studied" at my house until 5plus den cabbed down to city hall to meet the rest. It was Liviu's farewell dinner. It was at Breeks. Initially i was so worried that the food will not be nice and stuff like that la. haha. but then i saw my fren who was a waiter there and he recommended the nicer main courses to me lo. and i had their rib-eye steak. it's nice!!!!!! seriously i love it. hahahaha (:

The most funny thing is that we put the shirt that we prepared for him, into his bag while he was away at the toilet. LOL. guess what? when he came back, we tried again and again to make him see the shirt. It was so so so so close and he really didn't realise it... so we were like... -.- so when he finally saw the shirt, he banged his head against the table... OUCH. hahaha.

After leaving Breeks, Liviu, Gion, Enxian, Jocelyn, Fel and I went to Harry's Bar at the Esplanade. Ambrose (Fel's bf) and friends came later. LOL. we really had so much fun there. haha. But i realised that I'm the only one really so into soccer. haha. I was really watching the match la. and surprisingly, Joc was talking about soccer with me. haha. like heyy... the guys are not even talking soccer to me! haha, I guess there's more and more gals who loves soccer now (:

We played Truth or Dare. haha. so one of us will press a number on the phone and the rest have to start guessing. the person who guesses the number correctly loses. LOL! den he/she will have to choose T/D. Liviu did a D, which is the stand up and shout "GO chelsea!", when actually the TV was playing Man Utd v Sunderland 's match. LOL!!! the people around us really thought we were crazy I guess. hahaha. as for the truths, i guess i shouldn't say any la. cos it should be just among the few of us (: I did a Dare too. I was to stand up (again), and shout "I Love XXX". and XXX is the person I dislike. DAMN! but i still did. HAHA! the last Dare of the day was Fel's one. HEHE... she and Ambrose were to french-kiss for 30 secs. :D apparently something was wrong with the stopwatch that it took quite awhile to reach "30 secs". hehehehe. but they were so shy la... so cute. hahaha.

I drank yst la, but I was still sober. hahaha. we all tried to limit enxian's intake. I think in the end he took about 2 plus half glass of Erdinger rite? or 1 plus half? can't rmb.LOL. we seriously cant risk having him drunk again. And so, we cabbed home from there. I think it was really fun to chill out there last nite. it was a break from all the mugging shit and stuff. probably tt's why it felt exceptionally good. haha LOL.

Alright, I think that's all for the updates? haha.

All the best Liviu! :D

No comments: