Sunday, April 19, 2009

YES, I'm unhappy. SO?

It's no big deal.

Whatever. I know. It's not a matter of that, but a matter of this.

Fuck, totally not in the mood to care much. YES, PLEASE do not talk to me. I won't entertain.

DAMN.

Idzham called just now and we talked about the paper tml. Wow, I'm impressed by his memory. LOL. And his spotting skills and all that. Haha. the funny thing is, we usually talk on the phone only during times like this! LOL. -.- But i must thank him for sharing with me what he spotted, which is sufficient enough for me, even if the questions don't appear in the end. I really appreciate him for that. As we all know, some ppl are really selfish and keep these juicy discovery to themselves, so that they can score. Well, I dont blame them. Afterall, our society IS darn competitive. So, THANKS IDZHAM! ((:

Seriously I was still quite a slack before he called. I was reading my notes, but just READING. but he really motivated me to really study. as in STUDY, not READ. I know I can do it. Afterall, memorising is my forte isn't it? I must jiayou. I must do well. I must conquer Prof GYY's Part on Microbial and Viral Diseases. I must memorise them no matter what. I will impress. Let's see. (:

Fucked up, stressed, but totally in the exam mood.

Go Jasmine! :D

No comments: