Thursday, April 30, 2009

The weather was always so fine. Warm and stuffy we may complain.
However, the weather changes. The storm comes. Rainy days and humid environment. More annoyingly, the appearance of cockroaches. That is the thing I dread most.
I seriously love fine weather. I HATE rainy days. Knowing that it rains, I brought my umbrella. It really pisses me off the rain gets soooo heavy that my umbrella cannot shelter me from it. I guess I shouldn't even go out in the first place. Then I wont get caught in the rain. But the problem is HELLO, i brought my umbrella! What the fuck. well, I will still bring my umbrella la. But if I still get caught in the rain, I will NOT go out when it rains. GEES.

What annoys me is that, if it's going to rain and make people wet from the rain, why should the weather be fine in the first place? It makes people happy during the fine weather cos there is no rain and NO COCKROACHES. wouldn't it be better if there wasn't any fine weather so that people won't feel down during rainy days? LOL. so, pls stop it la... LOL. haha, so funny. sounds like I've just blogged some crap la.

No comments: