Thursday, April 09, 2009

Once upon a time, there was this auntie who mends a fruit stall. There's a kid who loves eating apples. However, one day he chose to forsake apples and go for oranges. He says that he really wants to eat oranges, even though he has to peel the skin. And so, he went for oranges. Indeed, the skin is hard to peel and the worse thing is it tastes sour... He thought to himself that how he wish he had some apples right now. However, because no one else other than him eats apples, and that he did not want to eat apples, the auntie no longer sell apples. Too bad for him.

************************

Ok! latest update: Meng Cousin is bringing Ain out tml, probably to his fren's bdae party or what. haha. LOL! so funny. I can see that Ain is a gentle and soft-spoken girl. And like what I said, very welcoming. When my mum asked me to talk to her, I moved over and wanted to sit beside her. She was very excited and grabbed my hands asking me to sit beside her. Hope things will work out between them. LOL! :D

No comments: