Monday, April 20, 2009

For the first time I actually felt so blank and unprepared for exams. I know I did study, and I did remember stuff. Perhaps not enough? I think I can manage a B or so. Hopefully miracles happen to save me from the nightmare. Thanks to Idzham, seriously. He helped me alot. Those questions that he spotted actually came out. A million thanks seriously. I would have done much worse without his help. LOL.

Guess what? I forgot what is z-value! URGH. damn. but luckily i rmbed the rest. However, things din really go well for me during the food microbio portion. it killed me, OK. DAMN it. GEESUS. I managed to do well for Prof Koh's part I should say. I am most confident of his section. But totally NOT confident at all for the others. BOO~

As for now, I'm gg to mug for Genetics, which is my favourite and stronger module of the 2. LOL. I hope replication comes out man. I really love regurgitating facts about it. :D I like pedigree too. A sense of satisfaction after accomplishment of the question. LOL. And due to all the training given by my JC bio teachers, I already knew how to present the chi-sq test well. I'm really thankful to them for that. (: SO I hope chi-sq comes out too! (:

It's kinda funny that only today then I started mugging for Genetics, which is tested tml. seriously, good luck to me. GOOD LUCK i mean. Just hope that my foundation is sufficient to get a pass. And what I'm mugging now can help me score. Pray..... LOL.

ok, got to get back to studying!!!!

No comments: