Sunday, April 05, 2009

As I was browsing through my stuff 2 days ago, I saw a letter. So familiar...

On the envelope it says "XXX to Jasmine"...

I rmbed 2 years ago when I received this letter just the day before my bdae. But I managed to see it only on my bdae. And this is how it goes:

Happy Birthday!! I have known you for quite a few months and I am really glad to know you. You are certainly a understanding and cheerful girl.. hehe .. I like. Hmm... A-levels are coming and this is going to be a crucial period. We must both focus and work no matter wat. Do not ever feel like giving up. Lastly, ar ... ar ... I want to say I really love you and hope we still can be together after A-level. Would you be willing to be my girlfriend? I will wait for your answer after A-level and any answers is acceptable to me becos I just want you to be happy. =p

XXX
Always stay happy

I must say that my ex is a nice guy, but apparently things din work out between us due to our differences in thinking and also religion. well, indeed he popped that question, which is the question many gals expect to hear before getting into a r/s with the guy. But after getting into my current r/s, I realised that actually, this question isn't really THAT important at all... What's most important is that I'm really happy now that I have him. I'm not comparing at all... cos I know everyone is different. But I just want to say, some stuff that seem so important,might not need to be that important after all... Whatever it is, what matters the most in a r/s is whether you are happy or not. ((:

Came across this phrase a few days ago - Love waits for one thing, The right moment. I totally agree with that. why do I say so? then again, another story to tell... there was this guy I used to like fore pretty long... he is 3 yrs older. and we are really really close friends. we know each other very well. too well, in fact. one day, i wrote him a letter revealing all my feelings towards him and expected a reply from him. However, there wasn't any reply despite waiting and waiting. I was sad and heartbroken.

I eventually let it go and continued being close frens with him. years later, while he was studying at somewhere away from home, he often drop me some sweet goodnite msgs and so on.. there was a nite where we started chatting and talked about the letter i wrote him years ago. he admitted that he liked me too but din reply as he was afraid it would affect my studies. and whenever he felt lonely there, I'm the first person he would think of. He revealed that he still like me (then), when i asked him if he did. well, love really waits for the right moment. and for this, too bad. everything is long past. just bringing it up to share some of my interesting stories. :D

the bottom line is: I am happy, and this is the right moment :D and I hope he feels this way too (:

anyway, after blogging so much about relationships, I shall now talk about some stuff in school. I dont exactly know how to start. oh well, okay, I just dread hearing and seeing her seriously. I CAN'T TAKE IT for goodness sake!!!!!! sigh, stop AC-ing and AA-ing pls. but that is not the main point... I know, it may seem petty and childish being mad at her just becos she ACs and ASs, but the point is it really isn't because of that ALONE. to be honest, I am one that cannot even stand a person who is just plain AC and AS.

When I first met her, I din even liked her a tweeny wheeny bit. but what angers me most is her petty, senseless and extremely tactless self, that offended many people including myself. geez. different thinking, can't even reason things out with her. I gave up talking to her seriously. DAMN. if you think i'm referring to you, den it's you. if you think i'm not, den it's not you. FYI, she's just one of my classmates in one of my module. no more questions will be entertained. thank you. (:

and so, today JK and I went out on our first date as official bgfs. lol.. haha sounds funny. well, it feels the same, just SLIGHTLY different. I guess it's becos i'm happier? ((: went to HK cafe after not gg there for quite some time. we actually stayed there for quite some time before moving our lazy asses. haha. we watched "shinjuku incident" at the grand cathay. haha, well quite ok la. but I felt that it was quite draggy cos I was kinda like waiting for it to end... -.- JK said it didn't link that well but the ending is quite dramatic... quite true. LOL. but i think overall it's ok la. ((: had dinner at xin yuan ji again! haha. suddenly miss amoy's street fish beehoon again. We must go back there to eat one day (: went esplanade and tt calls for the day! woots... :D

ahhh, feels better thrashing out stuff here :D eeyur... fel can't be online today ))): hope tml she can come online! den we can chat hehe.. alright, it has been a long day, and definitely a super long post too! hahaha. off to bed. tata! :D

No comments: