Saturday, April 04, 2009

Finally...

IT'S OVER... AED 104, ALS 101 are OVER! and bio lects are OVER. and now I can finally concentrate on my bio modules for the examinations. great!

And so, today around 10 of my DF mates and I went to nydc at holland village together with Carol. Someone was drunk when he was at WALAWALA with his friends. In the end, chris, xh and I stayed there to take care of him. and we only managed to leave at around 1130pm. and so, I reached home about less than an hour ago.

I am seriously very sad to see him so sad. I almost wanted to cry. I know, I understand his pain, and his feelings. but I cant do anything but to be there to help him. chris is really a great friend, he was by his side throughout. He kept asking me to go home, when I actually explained to him several times I have not enought cash to cab back alone and I do not know how to bus back. and he still kept continuing to ask me go home. I felt so pissed, but then again, he was drunk... I just felt useless that I wasn't of much help, at least to him. whatever, I just hope he picks himself up soon. ((:

today seem like the suckiest day for many of us. for him, her and me... ))): I dont know why, but sometimes, girls like me, we just need some confirmation, some reassurance. I'm tired of thinking and thinking. I dont even know what i'm talking about over here. but i'm just feeling lousy that's for sure. as for her, I hope that you can have a HTHT with him and let him know your thoughts about it. Hope he pays more attention to your feelings or so... (:

It was bad that today i kept having fainting spells, duno what is seriously wrong with me... sigh. but i guess it's due to insufficient sleep... ):

Probably i should talk about my ex in my next entry or what huh... blog about some stuff we shared in the past. but right now i'm so tired that i'm gg to rest... gd nite.. ):

No comments: