Thursday, April 23, 2009

WOOTS!!! I stayed up last night and watched Man Utd VS Portsmouth this morning :D I am sooooo happy to see them play last night. Cos I felt that they played really well, although much more needed to be done in terms of finishing. If their finishing was better, we would have thrashed Portsmouth. LOL. haha. Yst we were OWNING! LOL. It's like a one-sided game. until the 2nd half, Portsmouth became better. It has been so long since I've seen Man Utd played like that. MAN UTD is back! :D Cheerios to Chelsea's draw, and not forgetting Liverpool and Arsenal's draw (: Now, Man Utd is at the top of the table leading 3 points of Liverpool, with one game in hand ((: GO MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!

Yst I went to JP during noon and got a new top (: It's a off-shoulder. It's cool cos the width of the off-shoulder can be adjusted, cos it was a zip. I can adjust it to become an off-shoulder at one side. Or just wear it as a normal top. nice :D Then I bought some beads and crystal to try beading. It's quite fun leh. I think I should take up this as a hobby (:

Tml I will be going out again. TIRED! lol... hahaha. But I know I'll definitely have fun (: YEAH!

Saturday going out again! hehe. JK and I are going down to that modelling agency. LOL. They approached us about 2wks ago I think? Yeah, saying that they were having a project on some photoshoot of student and student couples. Think I've mentioned this previously. LOL. Just going down to take a look and see what they are offering. LOL.

yeah, gg to rest soon. tata!

No comments: