Friday, April 17, 2009

I seriously haven been a good gal. Have been PROCRASTINATING and PROCRASTINATING. DAMN it! i haven finish AAB 103. But close to finishing. Planned to use 1 or 2 days to study Genetics since I alr studied that in JC, just abit more in-depth la. LOL. Have to study hard la... BOO~ Mon is 103, Tues 104. Cant imagine, my papers will be over in less than a week. (:

These few days, Fel and Enxian has been coming to my house to study for the exams. LOL. according to Fel, my place is a condusive place to study. hahs. Oh well, it also depends on self-discipline, which is lacking in me. LOL! And on Weds night, they stayed over, and went to sch for their papers the next day.

And yst after their paper, Fel and I went to Amore for our appointment. hahs. it's the start of our shared package. so yst we did a full body massage and a body scrub using dead sea salt. LOL. nice. haha. I cant wait to try the body wrap. LOL! and I seriously need to slim down man. -.-

Feeling rather sucky today, because my tsunami came! DAMN it. geez. so uncomfortable. I knew it la. Cos everytime around one week before it comes, breakout. -.- so sian can.... anyway, i rmbed that sunday I saw Lin You Jia singing on Campus superstar. OH PLS. he SUCKS! I dont understand WHY ppl go gaga over him, over someone who sings like some woodblock. ZERO entertainment value! and what's that piece of rag hanging infront of his face there for? I must admit his voice is not that bad. I must listen to him sing BUT cover his face. He just cannot make it la~

Another one is Shaun/Shawn (ok, i duno how to spell can!). I din hear him sing but my mum told me his singing was far worse than when he joined superstar. HAHA, well in the first place, I didn't think he should win. cos he dont have the X-factor as compared to Keely. And indeed, his change proved me right. He shouldn't have been the one who won. -.-

ok la, i go study now!

No comments: