Monday, April 06, 2009

heyy... guess what? I spent the whole yst slacking at home. -.- hahaha. DAMN, why ain't I being worried about the upcoming exams? SHUCKS.

but on a second thought, I am worried! lol. And so, I met my best friends for a study session in school today. :D I only managed to finish 2sets of my microbio notes )): gotta buck up and remember key points faster!

so we studied till 4plus before we grab a bite and attended dance at 5plus. tell you what. dance was tiring!!!!! today we did whaacking, led by yimin. it was fun and the song is so fast! LOL. -.- joc did some changes to MAD, and we're done for the day. it was seriously shag... geez... I figured out that if every dance session is like tt, following with cooling-down, i think i'll really slim down. HAHA! but i really want to, so i'm gonna cut down on carbs intake and also try to eat more vegetables and probably eat fruits before a meal or what la haha. jiayou! :D

shall study hard and according to my JC bio teacher, hardcore studying should make us lose weight, provided that we dont snack or what la. hahaha. so I shall do just that! hehe. I feel so lazy to go to school to study tml becos i feel soooo tired. I feel like staying at home to study instead. but should i just acc enxian to study? afterall, i'll be more disciplined to study when i'm in sch. haha. lol... see how la! haha.

No comments: