Friday, April 24, 2009

heyy!

Just came back from Wala Wala. LO. It was great. 1-for-1 during happy hour. I drank alot la. DAMN. Scared I kena hangover tml... -.- 4 glass for vodkas, 3 shots of sex on the beach and 2-3 glasses of beer. now I feel so sleepy..... Fel was drunk for awhile. But after vomiting, she was ok. (:

I gave her a big surprise when I appeared there. haha. Just can't explain exactly the kinda feeling we had when she saw me. I kept smiling, she was soooooo shocked and our eyes ended up so teary. LOL. hahaha.

Enxian and I decorated a cake at JP before going Wala wala. It's the mini cake. LOL. at the icing room. Thanks to Chris and Junwei who helped us prevent Fel from seeing us there. Thanks!!!! :D The surprise that I planned since Sunday was a succesful one (:

Thanks to Gion and Jeff that went there too. (: If not, it'll only be Enxian and I celebrating her bdae. thanks! (: And I really love the live band just now. The guy on the left is soooooo cute! hehehe... :D And Jeff approached them during their break to dedicate a song to Fel (: Great. haha.

All in all, all of us had a great day today. It was an eye-treat for me to see the live band playing (: they were not bad at singing too. nice... :D Anyway, I've alr uploaded the pics on FB. So fast rite?! LOL. i better go sleep soon! gg out with JK tml (: nites!

No comments: