Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Had dance yst and of cos it was tiring. LOL. cleaned up joc's choreo. and yimin did her choreo. I finally got to dance la~ exams is such a wet blanket. Gees. no dance during exam period. but i'm so glad that it's over.

similarly there was dance today. so today we did the formation and stuff like tt... once again, there was cleaning up. ALOT of cleaning up needs to be done. i hope they dont grumble, unless they think they can do it so perfectly. LOL. waiting for Joc to be back to standardise some steps and stuff... Hope I will be well enough to dance tml. (:

had lunch with enxian today at NIE canteen. talked quite alot la. Well, as usual la. we always have a lot of crap to talk about. I realised that some things are beyond control. And it might be better to fuck care. Of the many many talks I had with enxian, I also realised that nice people will remain as nice people, ****s will remain as ****s, and ****s will remain as ****s too. A leopard never changes its spots. As easy as that.

Maybe I'll still be able to talk to her when I meet her again. I may still be able to ask her over for a mahjong session. but one thing remains: she is still a ****. LOL. wonder how the jepalang mahjong-ing session will turn out to be like. hopefully they can make it. shall ask mich soon too... :D

No comments: