Tuesday, March 31, 2009

hello hello!

exams are really nearing. Really gotta move my lazy ass and start studying! I seriously hate microbiology! GEEZ. luckily i'm stronger at Current Genetics or else I will just die there. Jiayou! I need to study real hard man...

and so, we went for a "field" trip to AVA on fri. it was at lim chu kang there. so ulu! -.- the trip is quite boring cos we went there only to listen to what they say, but not having any kinds of hands-on or what. so ya... Though i seriously hate insects, I still prefer Sungei Buloh. haha. get into some muddy business! :D after which, enxian left from there and took a bus to cck. den I met JK at cwp for dinner. (:

Saturday I met him again. We went to watch Gran Torino. ok, quite draggy. kinda racist and i felt it was rather touching. lol. had dinner at xin yuan ji! the fish noodles soup is so nice! I love the soup there. haha. it was the first time i brought him there. (: went mac again to have his 2nd rond. haha. the kids there are so freaking noisy can. i was so pissed. but we had a kinda like HTHT. lol. *sounds so felicia can!* lol.

anyway, mummy went to KL since sat morning i think and hasn't been back yet. I miss her... hope she comes back soon...

AAB 103 finally ended!!!!! yeah! wahahahaha. I'm happy cos i have to say again i hate the module SOOOOOOO much. damn. anyway, had dance yst too. was rather tiring. but we finished the choreo for mad. haha. i like. kept watching the video over and over again. -.- hahaha. like what i always do la. not only for Mad. lol. ok, no sch today... gonna continue editing my ALS. hope it will be really DONE by today. (:

alright. gtg! (:

No comments: