Friday, March 13, 2009

yo... i'm blogging while waiting for my qssymm to finish loading lol.. sigh this lappie is soooo slow... ): SIGH and my com is not working. must be some virus... still fixing it now. hopefully it will be fine.

recently, there's just a lot of thoughts running thru my head. I dont know how exactly to say it but yeah, i realised that there are certain things that will definitely piss me off and i cant change the way i feel about it. sometimes i just dont feel like talking. sometimes i just dont want any comments. sometimes i just need a ear. and i hope ppl would understand why i think of something in that certain manner, and why i chose to do things in certain manner, and not comment much. ok, fine, if you dont understand den just listen. I will be glad enough. Infact, i realised that there's some stuff that i cannot accept no matter what. ok, maybe i will be able to bear with it, BUT I JUST CANNOT ACCEPT. cos i am like that.

and so, yst the 3 of us went to Amore to have our full-body massage. LOL. it was damn shiok. haha. it started off with a 15min steam bath, then the full-body massage. lol i really admire their job. it's like. what the... they can massage non-stop for one-hour la. i cannot imagine doing that la. i really feel much better and relaxed after the session. (:

due to yst's biology lecture, i spent the unearthly hours doing my tutorials and the tutorials done were not put ionto good use during the lecture. and due to the unearthly hours spent doing the tutorials, i ended up having a lack of sleep. and due to the lack of sleep that is due to the unearthly hours spent doing tutorials, i ended up having a bad headache this morning when i woke up. and finally, i survived thru my 3hours of ALS and had lunch with enxian and Canteen A and I got home to sleep just now. slept only for 2 hours. well, better than nothing.

tml there's lab and it really sucks. i dont wana see childish ppl in my bio lab session but i know it's inevitable and they ARE childish ppl. cant imagine I would still encounter this in uni. and most imptly, tml is a sat. I really dreadgg to sch on sats, cos it is not supposed to be a school day! damn. will be meeting JK after bio (: den attend joc's bdae party. LOL. i'm not gg to stay too late cos i need to leave and hopefully able to catch man utd match. and also rest well enough for the performance on sunday. good luck to me! and to all my frens involved in JDC too :D HOW I WISH THE SECURITY GUARD WOULD BE THERE TO ON AND OFF THE LIGHTS. wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! so damn funny.

back to my com's prob. sigh, i seriously do not know what the fuck is wrong with it. my bro tried using the safe mode to start up and com and do the virus scan, but halfway thru, it auto shut down again, but the problem is, i dont really think its a "shut down" becos the CPU is still working. as in, the fans are still turning. -.- i'm really really sian about this la. my bro said it could be a hardware problem instead of a problem with Windows. )))): so sad. like hey, i bought this com like in october 2008 lo! wtf.

ok, i think i should go. hopefully my qssymm has finished loading... :D

No comments: