Tuesday, March 17, 2009

today was like a really really boring day for me? boring as in i had to go to school for GESL show and tell. and it really sucks seriously. there were no one anyway. GEEZ. but the only good thing about the GESL thing today is that I saw mr koh! yea :D had a short chat with him and amazingly, but not surprisingly, he finds the show and tell thing pointless too. HAHAHA.

and so, I was at the booth from around 1pm till 4pm. LOL. sian like what can. played games, did my ICT proj stuff and all. total waste of time la. luckily i dont have to man the booth tml. but i will most probably be gg down to watch WAN perform. lol. which consists of chris and jeff. lol. jeff should really take care of his knees. oh well....

there wont be dance for the whole of this wk. it's finally the time for us to rest la. LOL. hahaha. but i'll definitely miss carol cos we'll only get to see her like in may? SIGH. lol.... JDC pics are up, and fb isn't giving me probs alr. i'm glad (:

shall look for things to do online and try to sleep earlier today (:
many loves :D

P.S. I kinda miss Fel. sigh. cos i din see her yst, and only get to see her for awhile today. ):

No comments: