Thursday, March 05, 2009

wow.... i've been missing for sometime huh? haha, just cant find the mood to blog la.. LOL!! Anyhow, let's start from where I last stopped. LOL....

hmm... So, saturday I went out with JK, as usual... Bloody orchard was raining elephants and rhinos. I was sooooo pissed off that day la... While I was walking towards wisma to get an umbrella from Watsons, the crowd was trying to force the way thru, to squeeeeezzzeee in as close to the wall as possible, so to avoid the rain... AND while i was walking, there was this B-I-T-C-H in green that tried to bump into me but didn't manage to. I was so pissed that I purposely bump into her. It's like... WTF... she was in one of the 2 lanes that was walking against the flow, while I was in the one and only lane that leads to wisma. F-bitch. I really hate ppl like tt... and orchard was flooded with rainwater that caused my pants to be wet and soaked in rain water. DAMN.... after getting the umbrella, i quickly went over to Borders to meet JK. the umbrella is so lousy, no wonder it costs only 3.95. Geez... and so, i ended up quite drenched... The first thing JK said when he saw me was "why are you so wet?" LOL.... Den we had a short "high tea" at Sakae, den got to cine. wanted to watch movie but no movie to watch )): so we had dinner at the usual indon place, then went off to our usual place (:

Sunday, we had dance rehearsal (JDC). it starts around 3pm and ends at 8... BOO~ so late. LOL... i was testing out my speed off changing costumes when I actually forgot to take off my socks. I ended up skidding abit when I ran out for my last item. LOL........... so funny... After dance, fel, christina and I went to Benten to have dinner. den chris joined us. He brought Mochi!!!! YEAH. haaha. i guess he knows that i was in a very bad mood that day too... but, i really thank him alot for that (: haha. LOL.

And THAT marks the end of my recess week... And I have not done a single shit during this recess week... dance and dance and dance... Studies is like the last thing on my mind... )):

Monday I went Kbox with A.L.L.L. hehe... our A.L.L. has now expanded. it's good to expand a group, but not a group like ours la... I really hope A.L.L.L will disband one day... (: we sang for damn long.......... from around 3 or 4 i think? we were supposed to end by 7. christina left earlier and then the rest of us continued. we managed to stay in there until 8pm. HAHAHA. fel, yimin and I went pizza hut to have dinner and off we go... HOME (:

Tuesday I had no school... LOL.... And i went for my first ever driving lesson! LOL. I was so nervous, but it was fun. haha. finally tried driving (: hope i can learn and improve faster. hehe... Den went home and rested...

Yst was another dance day.... TIRED... LOL. no sch too... just dance. lol. nothing much. Carol only cleaned up especially for you and kiss... hmm...

And now! i'm here in ICT lesson. LOL!! hahaha. Facebook again. (:

oh ya, recently, i'm watching 情深深雨蒙蒙 again, nice :D ok lar, i shall stop blogging at the moment.. will update again..

i should really do my assignments liao )):

No comments: