Friday, February 27, 2009

This mon, we had Gals' shopping! :D queenie, xiwen, christina, fel and I went shopping tgt. hees. really bought alot of stuff from bugis.... it was tiring. LOL. den we went back school soon after for dance. And brushed up on our blocking and stuff like that.

Tues, Fel and I went Bugis AGAIN! lol. had beef noodles. hehe. den went shopping again. we joined the rest at marina sq around 1plus for our DF outing! I duno who planned it, but it was bowling. i realised i had not bowled for a long long time. ever since he fractured my finger, i din bowl... and on tues i had to use another finger to substitute that, incase it gets injured again. And it was really cui for me. -.- and so, chris, christina, gion, kings, jeff, jacq, yimin, joc, fel and i was there. haha. it was fun la, seeing all the stunts that chris made. LOL... den we went pool and arcade. haha. it was fel's and my virgin time playing the para para thing. LOL. Then christina went without me knowing ): then i realised that she gave me a missed call on my phone. but the arcade was too noisy for me to notice. kings also left. geez. and so, the rest of us went Changing Appetite for dinner. the ribs are really nice (: den went sourcing again at Raffles City SC. christina joined us after tt... and then we went home... haha.

wed i met JK for BRunch before he reported back. den i met enxian at vivo to continue shopping for JDC stuff. i should say he really encourage me alot in terms of telling me this or that suits me and all... in the end, i realised everything i bought tt day was the stuff i'm gg to use for JDC. so the previous buys at Bugis is futile. -.- except for the high-cut sneakers i guess...

Then yst... I went for my FTT early in the morning. and guess what?!
I FREAKING PASSED MY FTT!!!!!
cheers. haha. i was so worried the night before cos i din really study for it. mich was rite... cannot use too much brain. the 1st time i studied too hard and failed. LOL. after ftt, i went JP to meet enxian for lunch den we went sch to do our bio lab reports. apparently he didnt cos he was so caught up with his GESL stuff. LOL. after tt we had comm meeting. Faizal bought donuts for all of us! :D so nice of him... haha. den after, we had dance. wore my costume and felt rather uncomfortable cos the pants are really short... :X but then again, i just have to go with it. Carol did the last part of the song with us, which is the jazz part. seriously i think i did a bad job as compared to the rest of them. i can't turn properly and there wasn't enough emotions. BOO~ )):

and so, today i stayed at home cos i was just plain lazy to go out. recess wk is at it's 5/7 alr. and yet i haven done any revision. i know i'm neglecting my studies in view of JDC. but once JDC is over, i'm gonna study real hard. oh ya, tml i will be gg out and i can use the pioneer MRT station alr. it opens tml. lol.

anyway, JK got his scan results alr. he has a slipped disc. )): but his foot is much better alr... hope it heals soon.... probably meeting him tml. yup..

No comments: