Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yo.. I dont really know why but I was really busy for the whole of this week.

There was no sch on wed, but I acc-ed JK for his physio session then we went slacking around, eating this and that in town then went back to ttsh later in the afternoon for his MRI scan. soon, i left for NUSBlast performance. I was with Yanli, Christina and friends, Denise, Wilfred and Jin Bang isit? Opps, i cant really rmb :X Idil and John was there too. oh ya, and yong kai too (: The performance was not bad. I wont say it's fantastic cos I really I dont enjoy myself at certain parts of the dance. But there were parts that were really nice and some that is still living vividly in my mind. They danced to purple line too. Fel wasn't there, it was such a pity cos they also danced to viva la vida and yesterday.

So, thurs was just another school day. I'm beginning to dislike sch more and more. I used to like gg to school rather than staying at home. But now I'd rather stay at home. -.- so we had AED then Bio lecture. Then attended Willy's last dance session. We grooved to 90's baby on thurs and I should say it's a fantastic choreo. I love it. Cos with Willy, it's never silly! haha. :D Then, had my 1st ever comm meeting with them, that ended at 10pm.

Fridays are my 3-hour-lessons day. had 3 hours of ALS in the morning, and 3hours of lab in the afternoon. BOO~ tired......... Lab was hilarious. we had to create our own pets and let our pets mate to create new offsprings with different genotypes. we also extracted DNA, and played with some model for replication, transciption and translation. woots. then went UID to help ling and christina prepare the door gifts. had dinner at can A then fel, enxian and I headed to JP to get stuff for my picnic on sat :D the 3 of us had dinner again at bakerzin. LOL.

So yst, i met JK for a picnic at Fort canning. It came as a surprise that we were the only ones picnic-ing there. LOL. it was my virgin time having picnic ok... hahaha. It was fun la, but the insects are disgusting. LOL. well, i hate insects... in fact, i'm afraid of them. -.- Then we wanted to watch movie, BUT all the slots that we wana watch are full. BOO~ so we went to play pool. hahaha. yeah it's my 3rd time playing pool. improved a bit i guess? yeah, then we arcade-d for awhile before we set off to Hotel Rendezvous for our buffet dinner. YEAH!!!!

Oh man, I really really love the food there. The ambience was good. they lit the candles and there was a rose for everyone of the ladies there. there was also a pair of teddies for us. one guy, one gal. -.- haha. Then they served us red wine too. now the food... Damn! I love the crabs. the demand was really high that it was gone in just awhile. the felsh is so sweet my gosh. Yummy! Then they had shark's fin too. stingray, lamb, mussels, oysters, crayfish, sushi, emperor chicken, fish, sweet and sour pork, octopus, salmon, laksa etc etc. And not to miss out, i really love their roasted duck and pork ribs. delicious! the duck skin is crispy and the pork rib just tastes so nice :D Their desserts are fantastic too.

But we were taking such a long time to eat that we only managed to get a few of the good ones. they had mini nonya kuehs which were already gone when we wanted to have them ): . so we went for some durian thingie, in a small cup that looks really cute. LOL. it's like eating the durian flesh itself. Damn nice. oh man, i really love it... Then the best of the night came - Cheesecake! the cheesecake are the best i had ever. really rich and smooth. really really nice. woah. Jk loved it too... (: We were one of the earliest to reach there - 6.30pm. and we were also one of the last few to leave - 10plus. The dinner was great. It was the best buffet I've ever had. Thanks to JK :D

No comments: