Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday was just another 3-hour -lessons day for me.. it was boring, nonetheless, i survived through... *applause* LOL...

lesson in the morning was boring as usual... probably becos i hate reading and writing, and the course is more about writing. So i really dislike it. but thank god, my tutor was great. very entertaining and cute tutor. LOL. sometimes i dont understand why do we have to take certain educational modules, when it can actually be a waste of time. GEEZ.

had lunch with enxian then went for bio lab session. it's by Tham. And so, i was sabo-ed by enxian to be the leader of my group. we did pour plates, streak plates, test for antiseptic, test for antibiotics, test for alcohol effectiveness, and made our own agar plate. (: guess what, Tham was all praise for us. "this grp is really fast" "great", whatnots... LOL. kinda felt good, and felt that we were the best grp there. but this is becos for the previous lab session, we seem to be the total opposite. LOL!!! But i must say i kinda like the lab session yst... LOL.

after class enxian and I went JP to bring the table cloths for dry-cleaning. then he left for chevrons, while i met my mum, had dinner at bakerzin, then shopped around. we each bought a bag, and I also bought a cap, new socks, some cheapskate tees from giordano to cut. Soon after, we went home... SHAG.

Saturday enxian and I went back to school, in fact, the lab AGAIN. to see our plates. LOL. Tham was there with the rest of us.. I shall upload some pics later to let you see our plates. (: hees. i think our group results were not bad (: so we left the lab around 1.40 i think. had a quick lunch at Can A den rushed to the space outside LT1 to join the rest for practice before ther rehearsal. the rehearsal was at nanyang audi. our item was pushed back to 3.30. duno why. LOL, and ended around 4. I felt that we did a great job. at least we didn't waste this session... (:

had a debrief after that, and discussed about the kinda costumes we're gonna get. so, the few of us agreed to meet tml at 11am at bugis to go source for our stuff! :D YEAH excited. hahaha. but i know i'm will definitely be spending quite alot liao ): OH ya... talking about bugis, heard from fel and queen that they received the SMS about the possible terrorist attack in Bugis. my first thought is that it must be a hoax. But i was kinda worried yst cos JK was waiting for me at Bugis. Anyhow, i cabbed down there after the debrief.

We had dinner at HK cafe, LOL. den went to our usual place... and had a long talk... i felt good that i was able to get things out of my chest. (: I also felt that JK has grown... more mature i think... he seems to have been thinking alot all this while, and planning the path he should take... I'm glad that he is doing that... cos we all know that planning is impt...

Read the newpapers today and google-d about the SMS. it IS indeed a hoax, and some retarded 19-year-old guy was arrested. doesn't he have anything better to do? something is really wrong with him. he's probably sick in the mind. but whatever it is, he will have to face the punishment and he deserves it.

anyway, recently, something is wrong with my wireless conn. whenever i log on to fb, it will be stuck at EVERY SINGLE PAGE. and i'm very pissed becos of that. I duno why... but when i surf other sites, it is as bad. Well, I'll check with my bro later. GEEZ. these are the problems of ICT. BOO~

and becos of that, i'm having probs uploading pics here too. DARN. i guess i have no choice but to upload again next time. ):

No comments: