Friday, February 20, 2009

FINALLY...

FINALLY i have the time to blog...

Let's start from where I last stopped:

Mon
It was just an ordinary school day with 2 hours of Bio lect by Prof Gan. It's like... HELLO! IT"S THE MOST BORING LECTURE I'VE ATTENDED OK?! damn damn damn sleepy during her lect... you guys should try man. After that, there was dance at 6.30. Carol wasnt there as she wasn't feeling well (Sees that she is getting well soon), so we had to practise our own sections on ourselves. It was a really bad day for me, cos I ended up being very pissed off that day, due to differing views, conflicts and non-consensus, and most imptly, what i think is disrespect. Had talks with some ppl and stuff, finally appeased. I was pissed partly becos i was already tired before all those shit happened.

Tues
I stupidly went to sch for nothing thinking that show and tell is on that day itself. DUMB. den went to JP with enxian to get my stuff. hees.. it was really nice to hang out with him too, cos we found out so many shocking stuff, according to him. hahaha. funny... den we went home soon after that...

Wed
No school... BUT there's comm handing over ceremony. oh ya, i think i have nv mentioned tt i actually stepped up to be the Logistics Manager of DF. haha. yea, so i was there for the ceremony. after which, I went to amk to acc JK to go to the polyclinic. his MC is extended as his foot is still swollen.. Then, i went to his place... and i saw his brother, i think it's the older of his 2 younger bros. yea, and i saw his mum too. his mum was very nice and entertaining.. (: and so, i hang around till around 6, den left for dance in school. it was a make-up session by Carol in lieu of mon... it was fine. It's really nice to hear her say that she sees IT in us during the gal's hiphop, despite us havin conflicts and stuff on mon. :D

Thur
which is today! had AED, finally i finished my AED assignment.... WOOTS........ so today's aed lesson was on facebook. so we practically facebook-ed for 2 hours.... -.- for the first time, time was flying during AED. LOL! then had lunch with christina... (: soon after was bio lect... den DF peeps met up to watch the hall dance at SRC. it was great! Hall 1 was fantastic, cos most of them were from MJ. oh well, somehow it's expected tt they will win. -.- xinhong's hall won 2nd or 3rd, can't rmb. haha. joc's hall's item was interesting too. well, i feel that the storyline is good, it was very touching and my eyes were a lil teary. it could be better though, LOL, as for this, joc will def know it herself la... keith and kings were good too! haha, i took video of them also. plus jeff and mich doing willy's choreo. haha. and of cos, my obsession no 1's item. i video-ed tt too. it was a wonderful performance by all... anyhow, i will upload the videos on fb soon, after my low disk space issue is solved. LOL.

just some random thoughts...
I just feel that this sem is not a good one for many of us, especially those friends of mine that are close to me... there seems to be a lot of stuff going on that is bugging everyone. What's more when there's tonnes of assignments and now, dance practices too, due to upcoming performance in March. we are all busy, tired and troubled.. of which, i try my best to give what i can to my frens, to help them as long as i can... I just hope that everything will turn out fine though i do feel tired too... whatever it is, let's all work tgt, dance hard tgt, and believe in ourselves that things will eventually get back to normal... cos i believe in my frens as much as i believe in myself :D

okok, i better go sleep soon, there's ALS in the morning, and lab in the afternoon. it's my 3-hr-lesson day! BOO~~~~~~ ):

No comments: