Tuesday, February 10, 2009

hey hey hey.... haven been updating for a few days. well, i can forsee that this entry will be quite long. LOL

let's start from sat?

ok, sat, as usual, jk and I went out. we had beef noodles! yummy :D we then head towards sim lim to get my mem card and screen protector for my camera. hees. $20 for a 4gb SD card. not bad? after that, we went to the Guanyin temple to pray. this is the first time I prayed tgt with someone other than my family. the feeling is great of cos... We went to Cathay to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. when we were there, the 1st 2 timings are sold out, the next 2 were filling fast. so we tot, we can't watch that. GUESS WHAT? a guy approached us and asked if we want his tickets. WHAT ARE THE ODDS MAN. of so many ppl, he approached us. GUESS WHAT? the movie is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! WHAT ARE THE ODDS MAN. so jk wanted to take out his wallet and asked him how much isit. GUESS WHAT? the guy said it's fine. he gave it to us for free. WHAT ARE THE ODDS MAN!

we were so so so lucky. it was a free movie, and the timing is just right for us. after movie we had our dinner and went to our favourite place. we walked past Hotel Rendevous and enquired about vday. it's 116++ for 2 persons. and we have to pay 50% as a deposit. and the lady said it has to be a walk-in. i was like..... we didn't make reservations as we still need to think over. that night was also the the first time i saw JK emo. I was kinda scared cos i duno what to do. but the next day he was fine. tt's good (: oh ya!, before i forget, something really funny happened at city link mall that day too. we were walking towards marina sq from raffles sc. there was this indian uncle standing in the center of the passageway, smacked somewhere outside Breadtalk and was making a very hilarious pose and seemed to freeze there for quite awhile. Every single person was looking at him when he did that. it was whacked out funny. hahahaahhahaha......


This was how he posed: this is the back view. and he was smiling sooooo widely as if he's doing an ad for darlie. after a while, he walked away. what is wrong with him seriously? ok anyway, the red thing on his head is his cap, and the one on his back is his bag... LOL.


Sunday i joined christina at mac to "study". she did, i didn't. hahaha. =X
then monday was the day when everything went bad.... just because of some stuff that he didn't mean to say, things became very unexpectedly bad. only today things were back to normal. it was such a heartache. i'm glad it's over. i hope there wont be a next time of this such. And i really thank all those that were there for me, though things are fine now.. thanks L L ( christina and fel) and '.' '.' (yimin and jacq), chris, enxian, jeff, junyang and also jocelyn. :D
ok, mon we had dance too. carol did more of gal's hip-hop yst which i was involved in. there were quite a few floor work. that make the dance tiring.... but i still love gal's hip-hop! :D

then today there was no sch... hahaha.. junyang brought me out to qian hu fish farm for the fish spa. haha. it was fun cos it's my virgin time doing it. it was so damn ticklish when the fishes came to my feet. i was laughing away, so loudly, cos it's ticklish! haha.... then walked around the farm and explored. wanted to buy fishes for my bro to rear, but i'm afraid they will die if they cant adapt to the conditions of my bro's fish tank, so i didn't buy. after that, he sent me home.

anyway, i'm gg to rendezvous this sat! yeah. it's so funny. JK called just now to check for vacancies and the person asked him to make a deposit. then i called again, the lady didn't even mention anything about deposit. hahaha. yeah :D

ok, i read christina's blog. it's really amazing how we 3 (christina, fel and I) got so close (sudden;y). haha, but we know what isit that made us so close suddenly. and guess what... She described me like some kinda goddess in her blog. i can't stop laughing at that you know. ok, this is what she said:

Felicia I explain before how she’s like alr (refer Jan 11)
Jasmine! =D She’s really a sweet girl, and you’ve been seeing her tagging my blog XD
In fact, she was the very first few people in dancefuzion that made me feel welcome =)
Then because I started hanging out with the math people,
and I hardly see her around, the possible close friendship didn’t follow up…
… until now =)
She’s got REAL good complexion X.x
She’s so motherly to all (except enxian =p), the domestic goddess, the ideal wife material
*sit one corner and draw circles on the floor in shame*
But no hope for all you guys, her heart belongs to someone now =D
I love her sheepish laugh. XD

LOL. so funny. ok, firstly, i dont think i've got a good complexion at all... what's more when she said REAL good. hahaha. ok, motherly sounds... ok la... LOL! domestic goddess really makes me feel like rolling on the floor laughing. haha. ideal wife material - ok lar.... i only know how to cook and stuff.... times have changed. not all guys will compulsorily need their wives to be able to cook. haha. as for the sheepish laugh, i concur :D hahaha.... thanks christina for describing me like some goddess. LOL

ok, my turn.
Christina: Very sweet girl, one that really cheers and brighten up my day. i can just look at her and feel happy. she is also very caring and helpful and will be there for you always. a great friend indeed. though she can't cook, i think she can still be a good wife. LOL. a good wife isn't all about cooking christina! haha. and i dont mind teaching her how to cook (: and she has an ALL too. LOL! but not as 'A' as mine. (it's ok if you dont understand cos it's our inside joke)
Felicia: She's also a sweet girl, but she's not as cheerful as christina I THINK. I think emotionally-wise, fel is more like me. She also makes me feel blessed and happy to have her around. I really like her company. it's nice to see her being determined about certain things. (: Fel is also very caring and helpful. in my opinion, i think she's one that guys would go after. haha. and last but not least, she also has an ALL. LOL. -.-"

I know you gals will be reading, but yeah, good luck to our ALL! hahaha :D and did i choose the right colours for ur names? (:

No comments: