Thursday, March 12, 2009

this is my worst bio lesson ever.... SERIOUSLY. it's like what the fuck. -.- damn. She just goes on and on about the tutorial from the moment she steps in. LOL. And she is really CMI in explaining and gg thru the tutorials. and she taught the HW law wrongly. DAMN.

Dance has been really really draining all my energy. SIGH. I am so so so tired. Monday's dance was..... oh my god. it ended at 11pm. As in the dance is really until 11pm. dance had never ended so late before and it was really really tiring. cos carol cleaned up our gal's hiphop with us. when i woke up the next morning i can feel aches almost all over my body. LOL. Yst there was dance too. it ended late too... around 10. but yst's dance was eventful. LOL hahaha. we trained really hard la, i must agree. and carol drilled our steps for the last part - modern jazz. when she saw me for my part, I was really really glad tt she asked me what was my obstacle and I was honest and told her it was the turning part tt i was really unconfident of. then she changed my last part to a easier turn (: HEES. I am happy cos now i am much confident. (: so i have to inject all my feelings - anger.

There was this fucked up security guard that came into the dance room and started shouting while we were doing our last run full-out. HE IS SO FUCKING idiotic can.doesn't he know simple respect?? and while we were dancing, he was trying to switch off the lights but apparently he was so freaking dumb that he didn't know how to and ended up switching on more lights. LOL. stupid and he go around shouting again. I was very very pissed off and angry at his doings tt i managed to portray the correct emotions for my last part. THANK YOU MR SECURITY GUARD (if you sense the sacarsm, it's meant to be like this). finally we're done.

Tuesday i went to ttsh to acc JK for lunch :D happy. haha. den i met fel for dinner LOL. hees. later I will be gg to Amore Spa to have a 15min steambath, 5 min foot soak, and 1hour full body massage. :D happy... good time to have a massage la. make use of our NAF vouchers. LOL. I will be going there with fel and christina. hahs.

Anyway, i bought a new phone! it's LG icer-cream phone. I love it. it's white so i have to take extra care of it. sigh, well, actually i do not want to spend money on phones, but my nokia 6500 slide dropped from the top of the loft bad to the floor and the cover flew off. since then, my phone has been giving me problems. it kept changing my ringtone anyhow and my wallpaper keeps blanking out. LOL. so you know, i have to change it la. I love my new phone. (:

i bought it on mon, and on the day itself, JK's phone got stolen... what are the odds man. DAMN. so I'm helping him to check out for prices of the phone so that he can probably get back the same model again. nokia E51 without camera. does anyone know where i can get this phone at less than $348, without plan?

the bio lect really really sucks. she just jumped thru all the tut qns and well, that's it! shall stop blogging here then. haha.

No comments: