Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If you think it's you I'm referring to, then it must be you. But, if you feel that it's not you, please do not be so paranoid and end up thinking that I'm referring to you. I am pissed off, like always. I mean, I seriously do not like overly-sensitive people. It just gets me on my nerves. SIGH, enough IS enough. I'm sorry I'm straightforward but I JUST DON'T LIKE IT. whatever it is, do not step on my tail.

This week is the havoc week. Havoc as in, assignments-havoc, not outing-havoc. SIGH. shitssss. ALS complete draft to be completed by this fri for peer evaluation, Bio Lab report to be handed in this fri too, Bio test coming thurs.... SIGH how on earth am I going to finish this from now till the stipulated deadlines?! GEEZ. but I must be glad and contented. My AED is almost done, and the good thing is, I have no school tml (: shall CHIIIIOOOONNNNG!

anyway, yst we started dancing again, after resting for a week. seriously I felt healthier. LOL. I love the choreo. It's MAD by Ne-Yo. It's a song I really like! LOL. as some others have agreed, the steps are indeed nice, but definitely not "beginner" enough for our beginner class.But I enjoyed it. Hahs. It's really sad to see only 4 non-comm members turn up yst. ): I know the crew has changed, ALOT, since last time. Only when some people are no longer there, you'll truly realise how good they are, and they are definitely irreplacable.

I've decided to attend open classes during the holidays if there's packages like the one offered by studio Wu last holidays. I need to, and I want to improve myself. Anyway, I really feel like stepping down and I hope people understand why I want to do so. My job is not easy at all. Cos when I hate to be alone in the midst of nowhere, I have to trouble people. And I hate to trouble people. And I trouble people even more when I really hate insects. SIGH. It's a definitely good-bye to this job at the next handover. ):

I was pissed, shan't say why. I just feel that many things said or promised then, were not done. It was just EMPTY promises. SIGH ): Sometimes people say things for the sake of getting what they want at that point of time and when time passes, they infact cannot commit to what they said at the start. I think many are like that? It's just sad. I know, one day everything will change. I'm worried....

And so today I went school earlier to do work, together with enxian and christina. and then attended the lame SE talk. What was most funny was the weird kinda combination of the ppl going for dinner together at cafe at the quarts. Let me try to recall who was there, Krystal, Kelvin, Jerome, Juliana, Jasmine Lim, Michelle, Jun Wei, Chris, Christina, Jocelyn, Felicia, Enxian and I. lol. yup, I think everyone's in. K and K are my OG mates. Juliana is from Bio. Jas Lim, Jun Wei, Michelle are frens of Chris and gang. Jerome is K and K's fren. and of cos, C and C, Joc, Fel and Enxian are my DF mates! LOL. the great discovery about that cafe? THE WESTERN FOOD SUCKS. lol. I mean it's the worst western food I've ever had. BOO~

after dinner, enxian, fel and I went to sch of bio sci and slack there. lol. we danced, took pics, took vids. And it was really really hilarious. haha. especially when we take pics. We were exploring enxian's new phone - Samsung Pixon. LOL. haha the frames, the modes and all are so funny. hahaha. LOL. but it was fun la. haha. it has been awhile since I do funny and "brainless" stuff with my frens. "brainless" as in, it sounds brainless but it was damn fun. haha. (: I enjoyed hanging out with them..

think I should go to bed soon huh? LOL. probably after playing Carnival Tycoon for awhile lor. haha. gd nite!

No comments: