Monday, March 16, 2009

hey all, JDC is finally over! well, i've got this bittersweet feeling about it. LOL. remembered the times we worked hard for this final lap... while i watch the tv at the backstage when waiting for my turn, I was very touched cos 'especially for you' looks so so so much cleaner... :D was quite sad and disappointed at myself, cos I dont think i did well enough for the jazz part )))): So sorry... SIGH

whatver it is, JDC's over and we finally get to rest before the next performance Happy Hour, and the big event Grand Welcome. I'm still not sure if i wana perform for Happy Hour cos I really do not wana jeopardise my studies due to performances. and i'm really lagging behind. BOO~ )))):

anyhow, sat was a good and bad day. bad becos there was lab session in the morning ): it's total sian-ness to have lessons in saturday ok. damn. after tt, went str8 to meet JK to get Joc's prezzie. We got her a bracelet and earrings. hahs. :D and JK went with me to Joc's bdae party :D hehe. my dance mates finally got to see and know him after hearing so much about him from me. LOL. Fel was initially tricked by us saying tt JK cant go. hahas :p eventually we ate and had cake and stuff and left at around 9.30pm. SIGH no man utd match )): and the worse thing is it's 4-1 and a red card on vidic. SUCKS!!! yes, chris, it must be conspiracy! geez...

well, looking at how Joc celebrated her 21st bdae, i really wonder how will my 21st bdae be like. well, i dont wana invite SOOOOO many to the extent that i cant entertain everyone of them. i guess it will be a small affair with my family and my close frens. :D haha, everythings too early to say. and about a week after my 21st bdae, it's JK's ORD! :D great!

oh ya, yst's JDC is like... -.- seriously, most of them did not have any sense of urgency and things kept dragging and dragging. miscommunication and stuff like tt. sucks, seriously. and worse still... still stroll when it's alr drizzling. damn. well, we really should improve on that. ok... lol. haha. and so, Gion, Fel and I ran and ran and ran. in the end, still drenched. LOL. hahaha. it was the longest run for me, after so long... oh man. seriously. and it was sprinting and sprinting ok... and today my thighs, calves blah blah...infact my whole body is aching.

so we had to squuuuuuueeeeeeeezzzzeeee into a duper small room with a few other clubs while SOME other clubs get one room to themselves. see, nothing is fair. lol... anyhow, we still did our make up and hair, had dinner in that tiny-wheeny room. LOL. we kept camwhoring. there were really alotof pics in my cam la. but i deleted quite alot too, cos it wasn't that nice la. haha.

and so after the whole event, fel and i kept camwhoring in the toilet LOL!!! hahaha. damn funny. we just couldn't stop. -.- so in the end, ling, enxian and I went off first while the rest went to have dinner, or supper perhaps. lol. sooooo shag can... ling was really sleeping soundly in the train. haha. the always-so-kind enxian sent me home so i invited him over for dinner. yeah there was curry fish head and soup. and i think he likes it rite? LOL. soup for sure. hahaha. i'm glad we din join the others la. cos it's so damn late alr and the food in that area wont be cheap. and have to cab back cos there'll def be no trains when they're done with dinner. and so enxian and i talked for quite long la, and he went off around 1plus if i'm not wrong. sooo late. haha.

alright, i'm feeling sleepy again. i should go nap now. LOL! tata :D

No comments: