Monday, December 29, 2008

Yst I finally met up with Mich and Joy. The last time we met up was like
in July lar! GEEZ. And so, we went for buffet at HPC den catch up and
went to esplanade roof terrace. Soon after we went home. It's really great
to meet up after so long. Because of school and other commitments, we
were unable to meet up. Yst was a really nice day :D

Today I woke up damn early, considering tt it's still holidays. I woke up at
6 plus to acc JK to cmpb for his appt. We waited damn long for him to take
the X-ray. oh well, and he had to settle his lunch before booking in again at
1pm.

Den I went to Cine to meet Bio ppl (Idzham, Shu hui, Widiah and Chok
Wei) for a movie. I was so fucking pissed 'cos supposedly I will reach just in
time to catch Twilight, which I had wanted to watch since it started showing.
I stopped myself from watching just for today. and guess what? The train
actually broke down at Commonwealth for quite sometime. The train
captain spoke in a typical Singapore-uncle slang and we were told to alight
to wait for the next train. Everyone in that train was stunned that there's
so many ppl at Commonwealth. -.-"

And so, I WAS LATE FOR THE MOVIE AND I COULDN'T CATCH IT!!!!
then, we settled for YES MAN. damn, it was a fucking lame movie with a
half-fuck plot. But it made me laugh as I dont think I was feeling quite
happy. So ya, It's a great experience gg out with Bio ppl and perhaps we
should organise another movie session like this. (:

Tml I'm gonna pack my room, thurs I'm gg out, Sat I'm gg down to TTSH
AGAIN. but hopefully the last time. Heard tt JK has got guard duty this
coming Sat. oh well... All I hope is tt the medical review will really help in
looking into his injury and treating it.

I'm tired and I think I should sleep soon. NITES.

No comments: