Thursday, December 11, 2008

hey, today is a shag day, though I chose not to go for dance later.

yst my 9 of my DF mates and I went to Timber - the substation.
I tried their steak and I feel that it's quite nice and affordable.
Kings and I kinda shared one Tandoori Chicken Pizza. Their thin
crust pizza is nice. (:

In total, I drank more than 1 litre of Erdinger White, one Sex on
beach and one Sweet lady. Sex on the beach is nice and it's sweet.
On the other hand, I dread Sweet lady. Totally contrary to its name.
I guess I had abit too much, was feeling tipsy after Sweet lady. I guess
it's due to cointreau and stuff in it, which makes it feel rather high
in alcohol content.

I was surprised I could still walk straight. haha. Oh well... I was
trying hard to do that when mf, joyce and I am walking back to
the MRT station. Joyce puked on the way walking back. LOL.
The rest stayed in TImbre till near 12am I guess.

Damn when I reached home and bathed, I just went straight to
my bed and PAH... dead. LOL. Then, Jk called. We chatted for
half an hour before I went straight into deep sleep, NOT. I was
getting rather restless around 4-5am. I just couldn't get to sleep.
Tossing around and stuff. And my head was spinning.

Finally, I decided to just wake up and sit in the living room. And
since I can't get to sleep, I might as well just go to the polyclinic
to see the doctor for a checkup. And so I went. Took an X-ray,
then she will be referring me to the TB unit probably at CDC.
She added that there is no problems or signs of TB shown by
looking at the X-ray. However, just for confirmation, I should just
go to the TB unit to do the blood test and stuff.

She also prescibed medicine for me. URGH. 2 BIG bottles of
disgusting drowsiness-causing cough medicine. And 1 BIG pack of
antibiotics. DAMN, I hate medicine. But I guess I will just take it and
see if things get better. Since I really need sleep now, I shall take it
now and go to sleep! Since it causes drowsiness. Haha.

Therefore, I'm so not going for dance today. Tml I will go most
probably. Because I need to teach Joyce, MF and YL the steps. Then,
sat I'll be out with JK again. Monday I will be going to his neighbourhood
to get some dance pants. According to yimin, it's there. So ya...

Then probably thurs we'll head to CPF for a surprise visit! LOL. And
of course to head to Amoy for our favourite food. YEAH! (:

Ok, off I go for my medicine and nap! :D

-Hangover-

No comments: