Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hi,

Today i went for Locking but not Popping. I don't know why but I really dislike popping. LOL. Then Yimin, who was very shag, and I went to Raffles City SC to get bubble tea. Then met Queenie and Jacqueline and friend then went back to Studio Wu for Gal's Hip-hop (:

Today Carol's not here and Choon Hui took over. It's really fun 'cos I love Gal's Hip-hop (:
We danced to Jeannie Ortega's Bling for 7 and 1/2 Eights. I love it. It's the longest choreo we've learnt in Studio Wu so far during the short one hour that includes warm-up. After that I just went home straight 'cos Mummy prepared dinner.

Tml we have dance in school at 11am to 1pm. After that I'll be going home to sleep like a pig then prepare to go out again to Timbre for a drink with DF members (: going for the Happy hours 'cos I do not wana come home too late. Then, I will try to sleep early and go to the polyclinic in the morning on the next day.

Tml's also JK's POP. Well, he must be feeling very happy about it. LOL. Anyway, talking about him... Saturday when we went out, we saw 2 of his friends while we were at City Link Mall and the surprising thing is that he didn't let go of my hands. Then when he booked in yst, another of his bunk mate told him LOUDLY that "I saw you and your gf yst at Cine". That is what he told me. You may think I feel happy about it as he didn't comment anything about it. Maybe he kinda already treated me as his gf. But that's not what I think. I feel that it's because these are his bunk mates (BMT), and they spend 2 months tgt.

Moreover tml's POP, as they are not his close friends, he will think that there isn't a need to explain things to them, like telling them I'm actually not his gf. But he really does things that makes everyone in camp thinks that I'm his gf. He puts our photo in his cupboard on the mirror. Even his sergeant saw it while checking their cupboards. Whatever it is, let him be. No matter what he does to make it seem that things are not as bad as I think, I will never think as optimistically as before already. I believe everyone knows what's "Once bitten, Twice shy". Enough about him.

Looking forward to tml's drinking session (:

-dance-

No comments: