Friday, December 26, 2008

today's boxing day. lol. oh well...

yst was xmas! like duh... so, went out with jk and made spaghetti for
him. I think it's not nice but he says it's fine. well, I just dont like how
it tastes. haha. den we went Topman and got our sweater. Orange
with the inner of the hoodie full of poki-dots. LOL. we managed to
get the sweater at $41.++?? the usual price was $63. hahs...

Den went to esplanade to have max brener's brownie and waffle.
delicious :D soon after we had to leave cos he had to book in on yst
itself. Dont really know if we'll be meeting tml. cos he's booking out
tml instead of today la~ but in any case, we will be meeting either
on new yr's eve or new yr day. hmm... yst he gave me chocs too,
which is something I didn't expect. ya, thanks!

today I went to JP2 and shop for stuff to aid in packing and maybe
revamping of my room? haha. bought freaking loads of stuff la.
I'm so gonna dump alot of my clothes away, those tt I dont wear.
wish me luck for packing my room man. i hope i do a good job cos
i think it's been awhile since the last time I'm really satisfied with
my living conditions. haa~ lol.

No comments: