Friday, December 12, 2008

Time passes fast. My pay is out. I actually have a 1-month bonus. LOL
Anyway, today, as usual, I went to school for dance. I don't know why
I think I hurt myself during dance on weds. I couldn't lift up my right
leg properly. And when I do so, it hurts.

But I have to go dance early today so I can teach Joyce and MF the
steps. Then, today Yimin taught us the new choreo, which is actually
alot of house moves. We finished quite a few eights. (: I know I'm gonna
ache tml, FOR SURE. haha. But then again, I love muscle aches. blah.

My appointment at the TB unit is scheduled next thurs early in the morning.
Seriously I have no idea how to get there. And I don't know where the hell
is Clinic K at. It's probably part of TTSH? I kinda afraid of the blood test.
I've mentioned before about being a freshie for blood test. Well, I guess I
have no choice. ): But JK will be acc-ing me there. Hopefully, with him
around, I won't get lost.

I don't know why but today I did alot of thinking while I'm on the way
home from dance. Perhaps I was too engrossed in the drama I watched
online, which I just finished watching this morning. It's One Litre of Tears.
Though some of the characters are fictional, there is this part where the
girl decided that she should give up on something really important to her,
which is the guy that she liked.

I think I'm crazy but, if she can let go of something that is so important to
her, why can't I? Moreover, the guy liked her too. But in my case, I really
don't know. I will just continue to see what happens. I gave myself 9 weeks.
After 9 weeks, it'll be Valentine's day. I guess after that day, I can make a
decision. If he really do like me, I'm sure he will ask me out. If not, then I'll
know what to do.

I hope by then if that really happens, I will have to courage to let go. Please.
Pray for me. And wish me well.

-Random thoughts-

No comments: