Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is coming in a few days' time, time really flies... I don't know
if JK can book out on the eve so tt we can meet on Christmas and I can
proceed with my plan (modified) accordingly. (:

Firstly, the first part of my plan failed. The cookies didn't turn out like
what I expected though it is not inedible. LOL. just not satisfied. So this
part of the plan - failed. It's ok. well, yst I went shopping for a few items
at night nearby my house and suddenly I felt like making a Christmas
card for him, and I did. It's done, and I think it looks cute :D

Hopefully we can meet on Christmas for my 2nd part of my plan, which
is to cook spaghetti for him! I bought Angel hair spaghetti, which are much
finer, and I prefer those. LOL.

He was complaining just now that he heard that his coy is trained mainly
for inf__ and g__. SIGH. sian, I hope he doesn't get posted there after
his training. He also heard that he is booking out on Sat for this wk, as for
Christmas eve, we don't know... GEEZ.

No comments: