Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What I want for Christmas

Hi, today i just feel like starting to put titles and labels for my entries.
LOL.

Anyway, my main purpose is to talk about how I hope I can spend my
Christmas. Firstly, I've decided to make something for him to eat! haha.
Probably spaghetti or perhaps a bento box?? Hees.

AND! I'm gg to get ingredients to make cookies so that he can eat it tgt
with his family, since they said tt my cookies are nice. (: I'm making alot
this time so everyone can have more. hees. and that includes my family
of cos...

And those will be my Christmas presents for him. I don't think I'm getting
him any other stuff cos i really do not know what to get for him. Oh well...
I guess it's the thought that counts right?

I just hope that my plan will go smoothly and over here, I truly hope that
he will not be posted to a sucky unit. Probably to some slack unit where he
can have more freedom?? Or at least something that he likes. (:

Went out with XY today. like FINALLY. oh my goodness. I really miss her
like F. seriously... We went for Hotpot Culture and we ended up like 2
over-blown balloons. LOL. super duper FULL... really had difficulties walking
properly. And so, I couldn't go for dance. I bet I will vomit every single thing
out if I do so. Therefore, I brought her there and we watched them dance.
LOL...

Then we went shopping! I bought 2 pairs of jeans from topshop. nice.... (:
And i bought 2 kinds of cropped cardigan. It's so that I can wear pretty
dresses and match them with it. This new year, I feel extremely feminine.
LOL. I am so not done with my shopping. I need to get dresses, and more
tops. And I'm also waiting for my tops I bought online to arrive. Those are
my hip-hoppy tops. yippee! LOL...

overall, I really enjoyed myself today. I'm so glad I met up with XY today.
Lots of love! Really thank her for accompanying me to shop (:

No comments: