Monday, December 08, 2008

I've changed my blogskin. Hahs. well, I'm kinda bored of my old one.
I think this current one is nice because it's rather simple.
most importantly, the black background. My friends will know black is my favourite
colour. besides that, it incorporated different colours like blue, pink etc etc. it's nice
as it's not like some skins that uses only black and one type of colour say red, purple or green.

anyway, yst i finished watching HOT SHOT online. I think it's rather nice to catch. However the ending wasn't as good as i expected. It ended rather "stupidly". haha. But i still love the show. Because i still love basketball, just that i dont have to chance to play it frequently now.

tml morning i will be going to the polyclinic to consult the doctor. i guess i'll porbably do the blood test incase there's any problems with me. I have been coughing for around 3 weeks or so already. It's time to see the doctor. Moreover, I have a 85% subsidy at polyclinics. So, why not? haha. after that i hope i have enought time to come home and sleep then i can conserve enough energy to dance after that. i will be dancing from 4.30 to 7.30 tml. after that i will be meeting my primary school besties. (:

Can't wait for tml, But I'm kinda afraid of the blood test cos i have not tried a needle poking into my elbow region. i dont know how exactly you name that region but yea. I've only experienced injection on my arm, near the bicep. that is not painful. How i wish they dont have to inject to
take my blood. URGH.

-true frens are always with you (:-

No comments: