Monday, December 22, 2008

Hi! Oh man, holidays are gg to be over soon, very soon infact! zzz....
I still rmb my hols started on the 17th of nov. Now it's already the
22nd of dec. BOO~ seriously.

Anyway, recall that day when I was totally heartbroken. well, he
doesn't remember what he said to me. I was like ... ... ... Maybe I
should just put that incident behind. or maybe I should say,
right now, things are progressing quite well for the both of us I
guess... But I always remind myself not to be too hopeful in
circumstances of such.

Chatted with KV on msn a few nights ago. Then, he started asking
about the 2 of us. I din know how to tell him, cos I myself ain't sure
exactly how it is like. Oh well. I can't help but feel depressed. Will
my plan of "8wks left" from now be executed accordingly? I don't
know, seriously. I realised SISPEC is so near my house. it's less than
3km away. Jk was feeling rather low just now as he heard that there
will be no nights out for him, or hardly (if any). and tt their usual
bookouts will be on saturdays. this makes us having less time to meet.

I asked kahsoon cos he's previously in SISPEC. However, he said that
there are nights out, depending on the company's prog too. and they
usually book out on fridays. But, he does not know if this is applicable
to JK becos JK is in Charlie coy, different from kahsoon's company
at tt time. Charlie coy had a different training programme as compared
to other coys. So, I dont know.

Just now JK asked for my address, saying that he needed it to fill up a
form. hmm. Maybe it's In-case-of-emergency kinda thing? But anyway,
now i can look forward to his nights out, cos if there is, I can meet him
since he's so near. (: the sad thing is, his camp is actually separated from
NIE canteen by a forested area. we're so near... So near, yet so far. ):
I don't know, but I just feel that I need to be there for him during this
period of time. Maybe he feels lonely cos he told me there's not a single
fren of his found there when he booked in today. I just hope that
everything will be fine for him. ((:

anyway, Sat we went shopping around city hall. and we decided to get
sweaters from TOPMAN. hees. by using my ocbc card, there's a 15%
discount on top of the 30% discount that they are already having. ((:
So, coming Thurs or Sat we will go get it. YEAH. hehe. Then for dinner
I went to HPC while he went to meet his poly mates for jap buffet. And
we bought Tees online, with great help from XY! (: I bought 3, and he
bought 6. haha. the tees are cute, seriously.

This morning I had to wake up early to go to TBCU again. today I forced
myself to purge out all the phlegm I have inside so that I dont have to
undergo the torment of inserting a ~30cm tube down my throat. and yeah,
congrats, I succeeded. LOL. Then, went over to the consultation rooms,
the nurse was supposed to measure the injection mark left behind by the
injection done on Thurs. But she couldn't find it, so she smiled and said,
"test results negative". So, it means I'm fine? haha, I don't know but
that's what I feel. And I can just leave after that. But I need to go there
again on the 3rd of Jan. GEEZ. But i guess that will be my last visit (:

After that I bought 2 tops for my grandma when I reached jurong. I have
already bought 2 for my grandfather. most prob will go there this coming
wednesday since it's my mum's off-day. Then, i can pass the tops to them.
Then I went to JP and shopped for stuff to whip up spaghetti for JK during
Christmas, printed our photo taken when we were at Raffles City SC a
few weeks ago. Gonna give it to him when we meet later this week. hees.
I also bought potatoes, to make the potato salad or whatever you call that
from kenny rogers. I hope it'll turn out fine! ((: But if i can't meet him on
Christmas, then I shall do it on Sat.

Now I'm gonna do a trial for the potato salad. Wish me luck! HAHA. ((:

(=

No comments: