Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today was a day out with my family. I bought a handphone for Mum.
It was on offer as the shop was newly opened. It's Nokia 2680, a phone
with basic functions, cam etc. $159.90. then, I realised the person keyed
in the amount wrongly and in the end charged me only $65.90 for it!
I chose to keep quiet. LOL. I mean, the person needs to learn a lesson
and not to be so careless again. and hence i saved near a $100 today.

Jurong point extension is big. LOL. And there are a lot of shops not
opened yet. there's din tai fung, which i love (: plenty of shops there. I
should really spend sometime really exploring the place again. I'm so
bored at home. yawns.

Yst went out with JK. had spageddies for lunch then slack at starbucks to
play our metal slug. then went to Raffles city sc and bought one shirt for
my grandfather. Then we finally went to Marina sq to have HOTPOT!
It's nice (: and i think the set is really worth it. Just that the svc is quite
disappointing. the staff awareness is not there. However, there was this
waiter who charged my iced lemon tea free cos they were apologetic that
we waited so long.

Then, went to our usual place, but don't know why, suddenly I felt emo
during our way back. suddenly, all my thoughts of the 9 weeks left came.
How will i break the news to him after 9 weeks? or will it be even earlier
than 9 weeks? I don't know.

As usual, he always says he doesn't know what is he thinking. i just don't
understand a shit about why guys behave like that. Don't understand.

fuck shit.

-loads of crap-

No comments: