Friday, December 19, 2008

Hi, today is friday. Time really flies. sigh. 8 weeks left. do you think I
will have the courage to leave him after that? I'm really not sure. ):

Anyway, I baked some cookies on wednesday. I thought it will turn out
nice like how it did previously. But this time I kinda failed cos it looks,
and tastes different, just not as good as the previous ones. And so, how
can I give him that to share with his family? Geez. I'm so sad. Oh well.

Yst I woke up very early for the appointment at the TBCU. I really
thank JK from the bottom of my heart. Because he chose to wake up
early to accompany me although he can sleep longer. So ya, THANKS!
And I woke up even earlier so that I can prepare sandwiches to eat later.
I'm just afraid that he will be hungry la. And he says it's nice :D

The TBCU is a distance away from TTSH. it's just isolated and it's part
of TTSH. I feel so ostracised when I went there. But anyway, I just went
in for the consultation. The doctor is very nice and made me feel at ease.
Then he told me to do a phelgm test and a skin test. And I paid a total of
$103.75 for that visit. It's so ex! but oh well, i can claim it. so it's fine la.

The doc feels that I look normal and tt i dont have TB, just tt I still have
to do the tests. LOL. So, I proceeded to the building next to it, which is
also isolated, to do the tests. phlegm test seriously sounds easy and
painless. becos i was unable to extract phlegm, the nurse used a tool which
is around 30 cm or even longer, and put it str8 down my trachea. it is
painful man, seriously... it was over, den i went to do the skin test. DAMN!
I didn't know i was supposed to do a injection la. fuck. seriously. I was so
fucking scared, really. it was the injection we use to do before we had our
BCG. just tt i THOUGHT i'm the few lucky ones tt do not have to go thru
all those shit. and now, i have to do it. i'm a freshie for injections on my
forearm. it was painful, but not as painful as i thought. I'm happy I survived
through that. hahahaha.

Then, we went to CPF! our visit to our ex-workplace. tt place really brings
alot of memories. (: went there and saw diyong working there! i'm seriously
shocked!!! and i saw tt bastard. he saw us and pretended not to have seen us.
oh well, fuck off la. damn. kv wasn't there when we arrived. and so we went
long awaited lunch at amoy! had our sliced fish beehoon and strawberry shake
((: the auntie still rmbs us haha. we cant have wanton mee as the queue is
super long. LOL.

after that we went cpf again, and only interacted with kv for awhile and off
we went! we then went to cineleisure and watched Ip Man. JK didn't know
it's in mandarin. lol. cos he is more of the angmoh type. but the movie was
nice and for once in so many months, this is one that i really enjoyed. and
JK agrees to. so ya, i urge my friends to go catch it! ((:

then we went shopping but i cant find anything i like. lol, and then to the
usual place, and home sweet home. he accompanied me yst for more than
12 hours. thanks man. ((:

anyway, his posting results are out, and he is posted to SISPEC. it's very
expected so he is quite sian. But still, SISPEC is quite near my place (:
hope that after SISPEC, he can be posted to a slack unit! i'll pray for you
haha. but the thing is, after SISPEC, i might be long gone from his sight..
): i seriously dont know. geez.

today i'm so lazy to go for dance!!! urgh, sian. and i took the medicine and
it causes drowsiness. lol. it's good for sleep man. i'm so gg to take it before
sleeping. just tt now i have to take antibiotics AGAIN. and this one is big and
yellow. it tastes disgusting. it has the lingering taste in my throat after eating
it, it makes me feel sick. geez. ewww...

tml i'm meeting JK again, but this time for a shorter while. just for a few
hours. den monday i have to go to the TBCU again! to collect my tests
results and to do another phlegm test. this time i will force out whatever
phlegm i have, by hook or by crook. so that the long tool do not have to go
down my throat again. but this time JK can't accompany me cos he have
to report to camp. haha. i hope he likes it there.

will update again, soon i guess. (:

No comments: