Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy new year to ALL!!! (:

Time flies, it's already 2009. I'm turning 20 this yr. DAMN, will not be a
teenager anymore. Looking back at 2008, ALOT of things have happened.
Last year had been a wonderful year.

It started off with me breaking off with my ex in Jan.
Was working in CPF up till July. Loads of stuff happened there too.
I got to know great friends like KV, Jean, Irene, Yati, Pei Min, Chen Boon,
Hidayah, Jameson and many many more. Of which, JK is also one of them.
I'm glad
we met, but sometimes I'd rather we did not meet at all.
Besides the point, I've also got to know bastards like Mr T, those in CPF
will know. As he is a senior executive there, I shall not say out his name
here. Working in CPF has been a great experience. Great members of the
public who still rmbs me. collecting my A's results was an ordeal for me. It
was totally not what I had expected. I was totally at a lost as to what I should
do next. eventually, I went for an interview at MOE and is enrolled into
NIE now. I'm glad and lucky I should say. My results were okay for my
first sem in NIE. it's not bad, but I hope to do better in the future. And I
met some great friends at NIE too, including beloved DF mates, GESL,
OG and various modules-mates. LOVES :D

So, looking back. I think I've gained quite alot. I wana thank all that has
came into my life. (:

Yst I did not go for countdown or such cos I dont really like crowded places
and the idea of gg countdown just turns me off. fights. drunkards. molesters.
ewww... today I went out with JK for lunch and movie. went Swensons and
watched College. tt movie SUCKS. it's fucking lame and crappy. well well...
as usual. he had to leave early, cos he's booking in later. sigh! geez... we wun
be able to meet this coming sat cos he has guard duty. damn damn damn!
I'd rather he stay at home to rest than to do guard duty larr~

my time-table's out. i've got tues and weds free!!! wahahahaha. so freaking
happy. just tt there's AAB 103 tutorial not inclusive yet. But I can be assured
that I will at least have one day off. :D

alright. shall update again when I have more to blog about. hehe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

-GPA more then 4
-Slim down
-Dance (learn more genres and improve)
-Get my Driving Lic
-Stay Healthy
-*Love (:

No comments: