Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hi :D

Summary
Tues: supposedly no school, but i had to go there for CS briefing. LOL. And
I chose on the spot. Math, Sci and Music (: Then went home and continued
cleaning the house.
Wed: No school. So I clean the kitchen tiles. And i'm so proud of myself. 'Cos
it's sparkling. LOL!!! (:
Thurs: Had AED 104 and Bio lect. Bio lect was on probability and stats. So far
so good. hope this continues on for me. Then, has dance with Willy later in the
evening. He taught us his gatsby steps! :D darn nice ok! LOL...


Fri: Had ALS 101 for half an hour only! Then went to prepare for CNY
performance :D The performance is darn nice - according to kings. LOL. and I
think it's nice too. haha. after which we went up for our buffet lunch and lucky
draw. Nope, this time I didn't win. LOL. Then continued slacking there till bio
lab session. I was darn tired alright. totally no interest in the lab session. after
3 hours of torture, I finally got to go home! Then I saw some stuff then I
shouldn't have seen when i was gg to the gal's toilet when we're 1 level down the
lab. shall not elaborate. hahaha...

so today i finally got to meet JK. :D after about 1 wk plus? yeah. watched The
Punisher". very gross and disgusting. M18 due to it's gore. loads of action, and
a lil humour incorporated in it. just that the story line isn't that defined. Don't
really understand the real motive of the punisher. oh well... we went home soon
after dinner. LOL. so, today i actually gave him the bdae gift that I got for him.
I'm glad that he likes it. hope he can use it asap. hahaha. I gave him the ambigram
as well, and he put it onto his chunk of keys almost immediately. I was glad. :D

alright, gonna paint my nails and prepare for reunion lunch tml. haha. gonna
celebrate bro's ex's bdae too. i've got a bracelet for her :D

No comments: