Thursday, January 15, 2009

YO!

I'm feeling really sleepy... Geez...

Anyway, yst was performance day. It was Nanyang Arts Fest. It kinda
happened suddenly and soon after, it was over. LOL. But I really enjoyed
myself. (:

I bought a pair of ambigram whistles. hahaha. I think it looks cool. :D

Goodness, I think I'm not blogging in sequence. See, I'm really sleepy!!!

Ok, after the performance, we went to the "zhi char" opp my house... The
2 Chris-es, Fel, Enxian, Jeff, Yanli, Meifeng, Kings, Sarah, Joshua, Faizal,
Keith and I were there. Faizal left pretty soon cos he had a friendly match
at the CC. Oh ya! Sarah and Joshua are Christina's church mates. oh man,
they're really fun ppl. I think i lost a few kilos off my abs when I was with
them yst. I just can't stop laughing. LOL. I also talked to Keith as he was
sitting beside me. I seriously didn't know he's studying to be a financial
planner. lol...

After dinner, Keith, Jeff and Kings left for hall while the rest proceeded to a
park or something near Chris's house. I love it there cos it's so windy. -.-
Played games that made us laughed and laughed non-stop... hahaha. near
the end, we ended up dancing. hahaha. -.-" Then we went off at 10plus...

Today I had a hard time cleaning the bar counter. cos I was alone doing it,
I had to take one object and climb down the ladder, then climb up again and
take the next object and so on.... This had to go on until all the stuff is out.
Then I had to use all my might to clean the glass... You know... It's not easy
to clean glass. To summarise it, It was damn tiring...

then, I went for my FTT. guess what? I failed! DAMN IT. geez......................
I'm so sian la. cos it's a waste of time. I can't retake the test immediately. ):
well, I booked my next FTT on the 26th of Feb. urgh!

alright, tml before gg to sch, I'm acc jk for lunch! :D gleeful hahaha.....

No comments: