Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yoz...

Today is a rather tiring day. Cos my mum woke me up at 8plus in the morning.
I was so lazy to get up cos I really need the rest man. But oh well, in the end I
still was obedient and went to Redhill tgt with her, dad and youngest bro. Had
breakfast there with my grandparents and my uncle and family.

After that, I went to Vivo City with the $500 voucher. I spent it all on a red
racer back, a checkered blouse (Forever 21), 2 ahemx (La Senza), 1 pair of
earrings for mum, 1 necklace, 1 bracelet (Chomel), and mum's $305 SKII set.
But she agreed to return $150 to me :D

Then, I went Dian Xiao Er for the first time. not bad (: then i continued shopping.
this time to get wallet (hehe)... den i went candy empire to get chocs :D my
favourite! Then, I finally headed home. Tired. LOL.

when i reached home, i hafta help mum do spring cleaning and stuff. up till 8pm
plus... LOL. i need to get a shoe rack. and i have been eyeing on one since few
months ago. hah. so i'm meeting felicia tml after bio lect to get it at raffles city
shopping centre. (: enxian will be joining too. den shall head to sch for dance. :D

I gtg to sleep soon! :D

meeting jk next saturday. hehe :D

No comments: