Tuesday, January 20, 2009

He hate because he loved.
but w/o removing hatred,
no love will ever be true,
no man will ever be happy.


Today I went for bio lect. IT IS DAMN BORING my goodness... but after that,
enxian, christina, fel and I went to raffles city shopping centre to get my shoe
wheel. hahaha. we eat at MOS GurBer (inside joke). haha. Then enxian got a
pair of adidas sneakers. NICE!! guess what? my shoe wheel is even more ex than
his sneakers la!! DAMN IT. geez. AND we went for Ben and Jerry!! :D

oh no, and we were late for dance... today carol taught a new set of choreo which I
liked cos it has some moving of the hips and stuff... (: Then, i realised i need to
train myself to my chinese dance days. i need the flexibility. i need to be able to
stand up from "n" position, where my stomach is facing the top... i seriously need
to train. i was so sad just now ):

anyway, JK went for his appt at TTSH today.. he's excused from almost everything
from now till april. good, then he can rest his back well (: but i'm worried somehow
cos the doc says there's nerve damage and stuff like tt. his tailbone is bent to one
side about 5-10 degrees... it's sculosis. i just hope that he rests well and recovers
soon... (:

oh ya!! i felt a sense of achievement when i finished assembling the shoe wheel...
damn, my fingers are hurting due to gripping the screwdriver to screw in the screws.
let me show you...

Before:














After:















SEE!! LOL... haha. well, i'm tired already.. shall go sleep now! tata :D

No comments: