Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yst was such a heartache. But it's over. Things are back to normal...

ok, how do you know if someone likes you? Could there be a scenario
where the person likes you, but even he himself doesn't know? He
feels very sad and feels like crying when you wana leave him. Will
you think that he likes you?

***********************************************************

anyway, tml is the start of 2nd week of sch. Bio lects are good so far
cos i feel happy that i can understand. But tml's lecturer is V boring.
Hope i can survive thru it. GEEZ.

And I have been dancing from mon to fri this week. I'M TIRED. geez.
I am so weak. The NAF performance will be on Tues around 6pm at
the pavilion outside LT2. looking forward to it (:

tml's dance will be by Carol then we have to rush off to NAF rehearsal.
shagged. LOL. then, next wk is actually NIE Fiesta. I bought the coupon
from chris. guess I will go get some stuff or what lor.

I'm still thinking of what to get for JK cos his bdae is nearing!!! should I
get him a wallet? or jeans? I feel like getting the brown jeans for him so
that he can wear them for new yr, though it'll be a bdae gift in advance.
i think he needs a wallet too. his wallet is soiled by the previous field
camp he had during BMT. hmm... See how things go ba... I can't celebrate
his bdae w him on the actual day cos he will be booking out late and his
family will be celebrating with him. i'll probably celebrate with him on
the saturday before his bdae.

No comments: