Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY Day 1

Well, I never really liked the idea of CNY as in, I don't really like visiting... But it's fine visiting my maternal side's relatives. I just don't like to visit my paternal side's relatives except for my granny la. As for tt, I dont have to elaborate much.

Besides that, pre-CNY means needing to spend loads of money on new year goods, on ang paos BLAH BLAH BLAH.... My mum mentioned that almost $2000 were spent for the niu year. Oh man, can't imagine what will happen when I get married and have to prepare all those myself. GEEZ. But that aside, I do hope that I get married. Haha. It'll be good if it's when I'm around 27? I really wonder how it'll be like, to settle down and get married. How would my husband be like? I love kids and I hope to have 2 or more. Haha. 1st guy, 2nd gal. :D

And so, today I went to visit my maternal grandparents. my uncle and his vietnamese wife was there. And her daughter is there too. She is so freaking cute. hahaha... Cos she's speaks Vietnamese, I don't understand most of the time what she's trying to convey. But I really do think that I have an affinity with kids. (: She's the kind that is very fierce and rowdy, but is also cute because of that. But she seem to hit off very well with me :D She took 2 pillows (one big and one small) and 2 bolsters and a towel to form a "partition" for her to sleep. first, she laid the towel nicely, with the help of me. haha. then she put the 2 pillows on top and bottom, and the bolsters one on each side. she needs to arrange it so nicely then she can sleep. oh my god, is she a virgo?? hahaha. such a perfectionist. then she din't sleep, but just laid there and laughed while watching tv, waking up once in a while to adjust her "parted" bed. LOL... and she likes me so much that she leans against me, resting her head on my shoulder and gave a kiss at my tummy region cos she wasn't tall enough when i was standing. she's just so cute haha.. :D

after which, mum, bro and I came home and rot again... I napped for awhile and ordered canadian pizza for dinner. LOL. there really is nothing to do at home... anyway, I've uploaded those pictures on FB, and JK said those are ugly pics of him. haha. oh well, he agreed initially what. LOL!!!!

dad and 2 younger bros will be coming back tml, gg to play MJ with cousin Meng tml! :D yeah, cant wait... CNY is the only time where i can gamble without my mum saying that i'm a gambling addict. LOL. in fact, i'm really not one. I can count the number of times i play mahjong in a year with my fingers ok... looking forward to steamboat on fri with a few of them.. It's a small affair though. We should keep it low, cos it wont be nice if the others know of it, and they are not invited.

I shall stop here at the moment. We'll see if I have anything to blog about tml. haha.

No comments: