Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY Day 2 and 3

Hi!

Some updates about the happenings on CNY day 2 and 3. Initially I thought Day 2 will just be a boring and ordinary day. However, I forgot that on Day 1 we actually asked Meng Cousin to come play mahjong with us. LOL. So I was waiting for my bros to return from M'sis so that we have enough ppl to play mahjong with.

While I was online doing nothing, fel suddenly msged me and said that she has nothing to do, and was very bored and wanted to come look for me. And so I invited her to come over to my house to play overnight mahjong and taunt over at my place. haha. So, good! My youngest bro can then sleep early and go school the next day. Then I also invited enxian to come over cos my another bro was gg out. But in the end, he didn't. and in fact, fel took over my bro's place when she came. And so, Fel, enxian, meng cousin and I was mahjonging until this morning about 6 plus am. DARN SHAG....

Meng cousin left, then the 3 of us talked in my room until near 7am. Fel then slept till 7.50, while I bathed at around 7.10 or so. So it's kinda like, no sleep at all. And the worse thing is, Fel had to go school immediately. her lesson starts from 8plus to 2plus. poor her... The timing was just nice that I managed to meet JK at the right time, then acc-ed him to ttsh for physio session. throughout the journey I wanted sleep like i've never slept before. LOL...

Once I reached home, I changed and I PAH! straight onto the bed and slept. It was around 3pm. I slept and slept like a pig, and even refuse to reply anyone's msges despite already reading them. It was subconscious la. LOL. Den my phone rang... JK's pic... But I was too sleepy to realise it immediately.

"hello, you sleeping ah?"
"ya, why?"
"EH, wana meet or not?"
"HUH?!"
"I can meet you now. I've got nights out"
"what time now?"
"7.30"
"HUH?!"
"wana meet or not?"
"oh... come my house la"

wow, for the first time, JK actually has a nights out session! LOL. and on this CNY Day 3, JK visited me and slacked here until around 10pm. we're both so shag man. Then just now I walked him to the bus-stop and he went back to his camp. I hope he has future nights out session too, at least for his remaining time there (hopefully he get posted out). It's such a good thing that I stay so near his camp. LOL, he can just come and slack here. -.-

So, this is how I spent my CNY Day 2 and 3. LOL. For the first time, I stayed awake for over 24hours. LOL. I know I'm gonna KO right after I finish blogging. Good nite!

No comments: